Chapter 12

Melaine lay there on the bloodstained floor staring at the ceiling with her blank eyes. She spared a glance towards the plush bear before getting up on all her four and hovered above the torn teddy bear, smirking down at him. She went to her bathroom not bothering to switch on the light and stripped herself naked to take a cold bone freezing shower. She stood underneath the showerhead, gently massaging nape of her neck and shoulder pressing a languid kiss on right shoulder smiling against her own skin. She trailed her hands from shoulder blades to chest and felt her erratic heartbeat She rubbed her back, scratching at the skin with her nails. She pressed her fingers in the spine, arching her back and rested her hands on each side of her waist. She moaned as she lowered her hands on her buttocks, digging fingers in the flesh in almost bruising manner and pressed a wet kiss on her left shoulder. She turned off the shower and strode back into her bedroom standing in front of mirror. She put on her underwear adjusting her panties, and clasped padded brasserie on her chest. Melaine pulled on her black skinny jeans, black cropped top and a chiffon button up shirt. She descended downstairs barefooted and went inside the sitting room. She knelt beside the bear and painted her hands with blood smearing it on her neck and right side of her face smiling. She wiped her hands on her shirt and flicked back her tousled locks from her forehead with the back of her hand that left a blood stain on her right brow.

 She shouted dramatically, then bit her inner cheek smirking as she kicked the teddy bear into the corner.

Rohan opened the door and Dan immediately assaulted his mouth, kissing him roughly and senselessly massaging his shoulders. Rohan hungrily returned the kiss sinking his teeth in his lips and snaked his hand in Dan's hair groaning into his mouth. The boy smirked in the kiss and parted Rohan's mouth flicking his tongue  and explored his mouth, sticking tongue down his throat. Rohan moaned into the kiss and slipped his hand inside Dan's pants palming his shape. Dan growled unzipping Rohan's jeans, tugging it lower on his hips and enclosed his hand around his hard member. Rohan thrusted in his hand and moved his hand to the slit of Dan's manhood pressing on it with his thumb. Dan pulled him forward rubbing by grabbing his ass and rubbed their hard members together groaning. Rohan's jeans were at his knees, with pre-cum leaking off his cock. Dan grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands parting his cleft and grazed his nail there. Rohan groaned as Dan slipped his finger inside his hole that twitched at penetration.
"Bedroom", Rohan removed his fingers from Dan's pants licking the precum, that was coating his fingers, clean. Dan fumbled with Rohan's shirt tearing it on their way to room. Dan threw his tattered shirt aside in the room and Rohan took off his shirt attacking his neck and chest. Dan felt his cock restrained in his boxers aching hard as Rohan tugged at his nipple with his teeth. Dan pulled up Rohan's head up by his hair devouring his mouth hungrily and landed themselves on the mattress. He stood over Rohan's who was panting heavily and Dan held his gaze unbuckling his belt. Rohan pushed himself up on his elbows moistening his lips in anticipation as Dan lowered his pants releasing his hard member. He stroke his massive cock and Rohan sat on his knees, jeans falling to his thighs and took Dan's cock in his mouth, working on his member. Dan grabbed back of Rohan's head as he thrusted his length further in throat that made the latter boy gagged. Dan came in his mouth, shooting his thick spurts of white liquid that Rohan swallowed down his throat, wiping his mouth.

Melaine ran to Rohan's house and raised her hand to knock at the door that was already open. She entered the house and frantically looked around for Rohan, calling out for him.
"Rohan!". She called out his name desperately rubbing her blood smeared cheek. The blonde met with no answer and turned to leave just then she heard the moans coming from upstairs. Melaine turned back on her heels and bit her inner cheek smiling to herself, and went upstairs standing outside his room.
"Just fuck me already!", she heard him groaning and smiled resting her forehead against the door. Dan placed Rohan's legs over his shoulder and rubbed head of his dick against his lubed entrance. Rohan groaned as Dan pushed his length inside him not giving him time to adjust and started thrusting inside his tight heat.
"Rohan!" Melaine spoke with her hoarse voice knocking at the door.
"Rohan, I need your help please." She banged at the door again panicking with fear.
"Fuck!" Rohan groaned both in pain and pleasure when Dan pounded into him animalistically from behind and he felt as if Dan would rip his ass.
"Rohan, please!" Melaine whispered and wiped her tearstained cheeks, smirking and sat against the door listening to his moans and pants. Melaine pulled her legs up and coiled her finger in the curl of her hair enjoying the slapping sound of the flesh and growls.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum." Rohan spread his legs wider making Dan's cock go deeper inside him as he pumped his own dick that was aching for release. He raised his ass higher as Dan rammed into him and rubbed his dick on the mattress, jerking forward.
"Rohan!" She cried out his name the moment he came shouting to his climax falling flatly on his stomach and Melaine lay down on the ground, feigning the act of being unconscious.
"Is it someone outside the room?" Dan asked wiping his legs with wash towel and pulled on his pants. Rohan wrapped the sheet around his hips after washing his hands and opened the door seeing Melaine passed out on the floor.
"Melanie?" He took her blood covered face in his hands shaking her gently and picked her up carrying her inside the room.
"Who's she?" Dan asked pulling over his shirt and applied deodorant on his body.
"She's my neighbour." Rohan answered placing her on the bed and took in the blood smeared on her face and hands that made him furrow his eyebrows. Dan left the house after kissing his mouth and Rohan touched her burning forehead. The soon he went inside the bathroom, Melaine opened her eyes dragging her hand on the ruffled sheet and brought her hand near to her nose, sniffing the lingering smell of sex and smirked to herself.