Chapter 26

Warning: Rape content-Dubious consent

Annie and Sam had left at night from the hospital after visiting Rohan and Melanie made herself comfortable on the couch to watch over his sleeping form and eventually, she herself fell asleep with head down on her breast. Rohan had waken up around 1:00 pm for an unnamed cause, probably because of nature of surreal dreams that haunted his mind; side effect of heavy dosage of medicines, he thought. He stared at the ceiling till the point his retinas started hurting as black dotted his vision in the darkness. He tossed around in restlessness and craned his throbbing head to look at the sleeping girl curled up on the couch for the night. Rohan opened his mouth to call her name but closed it out of the shame for disturbing her sleep for him. He half-heartedly smiled at the sleeping girl who looked so peaceful and childish in her sleep; the thing which he had noticed in the earlier nights she had spent with him oblivious to Melaine that he had watched her many nights sleeling beside her. He sighed at the thought and out of his tirednes his eyes drifted close retiring back to his sleep. It's then around 2 O' clock that the true horror of his imagination struck him and he couldn't differentiate between whether it's a nightmare or a morbid reality of the abuse he suffered. In his state of subconscious; drifting between his half wakefulness and sleeping he heard the door to his room glide open. The door made no sound at its hinge, but he had heard it or perhaps it's an auditory hallucination that played trick on his tired mind. But, sensory receptors in his body alerted as he felt someone approaching towards his bed with padded footsteps; the sound so faint that he had to strain his ears to listen. The presence beside his bedside was too strong to be a dream and the feeling of it being a physical one made him ensure about his half consciousness of his surroundings.  Someone hunched over his body and he thought of that person either a nurse or ward boy who might have come to check on him. He flexed his arm flinching as something needlelike pricked his arm, if not anything but an injection that his heavy mind processed and he waited for the dose to work him to sleep. But Rohan shifted in the hospital bed uncomfortably, breathing heavily and found it difficult to sleep as his heart beat began to accelerate a bit than normal pulse rate. His heart started pounding against his bruised ribs; heat coursed through veins burning his blood and skin as perspiration drops started to form on his forehead and neck. He thought of it as an effect of the shot being injected into his course of veins but it's unusual for him to have dull ache between his legs from mere shot of anesthesia which could have otherwise rendered him unconscious within few minutes. Sweat gathered in the dip of his spine and trailed down to his hipline between the cleft making him shiver in a dulled sensation of pleasure. He opened his mouth, tongue peeking out to moisten his dry lips and took sharp intake of breaths to calm down his hyperventaliting heart which felt like bursting in his spine. The blue cotton gown clang to his drenched form from heavy sweating which further irritated his burning skin. He removed the covers to cool down his feverish skin and a low feeble moan escaped his panting mouth when he felt himself hardening as blood started pooling between his aching legs. He palmed his erection pressing onto it and barely supressed a groan that threatened to escape from his parched throat. He pulled his legs up, holding his growing clothed erection in his hand and he tossed and turned in the sheets, arching his back in the bed desperately to relieve himself of the growing pain in his manhood. It felt too wrong and embarrassingly sinful to him to be aroused this painfully in the presence of the girl who was sleeping mere a foot away from the hospital bed but his entire being felt as if on fire; his body which was high on endorphins ached for release and he needed to touch himself. He was about to slip his hand under his gown when he felt a strong hand on the side of his neck. His muscles involuntary contracted under the rough touch and a feeling of uneasiness hit his subconscious when the hand applied pressure on his windpipe and constricted his flow of oxygen. He flew open his eyes choking for air and his voice died in his throat at the sight of a clown bending over his body. His black dilated pupils stared in a stupor state at a man in dressed white Tee shirt who's wearing face paint and a black hat on his head. The painted red lips pulled back to reveal gleaming teeth in a Cheshire grin and Rohan felt his entire body went numb in his childhood fear of the clowns.
"Are you scared?" The person grinned coming in nose to nose contact with perspiring Rohan drugged with methamphetamine and the man pressed his elbow against the hollow of his throat momentarily blocking the airflow to his lungs. Rohan felt himself shortened of needed oxygen and raised his sweating hands to claw off clown's hand on his throat. The intruder grinned wide showing Rohan his red gums and immediately pulled back letting him to breathe. The man climbed over Rohan and sat on his legs straddling him which made him moan at the pressure on his hips that pinned him down on the bed.
"Cat got your tongue?" He grinned and Rohan opened his mouth to shout out for Melaine, if only he could wake her up for help but nothing came out from his mouth except empty air. He had been reliving his childhood's nightmare and the memory of night of his mother murder replayed in his foggy mind. Rohan's mother was murdered three days after his birthday by a clown who had been called at his birthday's party for children. His father hadn't been at home at the night of murder and the psychopath broke into their house for the young Rohan. His mother had hid him in the mop closet asking her child not to come out no matter what happens and resistance between Virginia and that clown led to her brutal murder in front of Rohan who had witnessed it from his hideout. The present clown, who Rohan thought as a momentarily hallucination, gently massaged his legs up to the underside of kneecaps and lingered on his sensitive skin that sent tremors to Rohan's aroused body.
'Why Melaine couldn't hear him?' He thought
as his clown leaned down to kiss Rohan's cheek and slipped his hand under his neck supporting his head up like a newborn baby whose neck would have been broken otherwise. Rohan felt goosebumps raised on his itching skin, toes tingling in cold as the man pinched back of his neck smirking. Rohan opened his mouth to shout for Melanie but the man immediately muffled his mouth kissing him roughly in an abusive manner. He invaded his mouth with hot burning tongue and a gluttaral groan from Rohan got swallowed by the man's abusive mouth whom he couldn't push off.