Chapter 13

When I open my eyes I realize that I am laying in Riley's bed.

"You are finally up. You sleep in so late." She throws me a black dress. I look up at her in confusion. "You wear it! Are you stupid or somethings?" She spits at me. "R-Riley?" Why is she acting so weird.

This isn't real. I try and remind myself.

I put on the dress and head into the living room. Michael and Auggie were sitting on the couch with Ava talking about whatever. I go over and outstretch my arms but none of them hug me. I smile.

"W-what's going on? Come on give me hug." They just stare blankly at me. "My mommy told me to stay away from monsters." Auggie says. I clasp my hands over my mouth. I stumble backwards and bump into someone. "Watch where you are going! Goddammit!" Topanga yells.

"It's time to go. Can you all hurry up!" Mr. Matthews yells as he walks out the door.

We make our way to a church and take our seats towards the front. There is a closed casket at the front.

This is- a funeral!

I stand up slowly and walk over to the casket. I slowly open it and see a girl with black hair and glasses.

"Sm-sm- Smakle!" I gasp and my eyes glaze with tears. I caress her cheek and her eyes open. I flinch. "Smakle?" I say. She reaches her hand up and grabs my neck. "Wh-what- Smakle- stop!" She doesn't. I pull her hands off of me and stumble backwards and bump into someone.

I turn around to see my father.

"N-no." I whisper out. Barely audible. He outstretches his arms and forces me to hug him. "Did you miss me?" He asks. I look up and he pushes me backwards.

I hit the floor. Hard.

Blackout.

*this chapter was a little shorter but they will go back to their normal length.*