Chapter 18

Maya

We pull up to a hotel. Or at least it looks like a hotel. It looks beautiful. There's a Hispanic lady dressed in professional uniform standing at the entrance.

We get our suitcases out the trunk and someone comes to park my mom's car.
"Woah. What is this place?" Michael asks. I nod. "It's home." She says grabbing his hand and leading us to the entrance.

"Hello Ms. Hart." The lady says opening the door for us to go in. "Are these your kids." She asks smiling at us. I smile. She's really pretty. Her teeth are so white, I can't even come to comprehend. I giggle at that thought.

"Yes this is Maya and this is Michael." She says pointing between the two of us. The lady nods and leads us to a big desk at the front.

*had to include Jessie characters. That show was so good*

"Hi Tony!" My mother chirped to the tall man in uniform standing behind the desk. "Hey Ms. Hart! Are these your kids?" He asked smiling down at us. "Yeah. Maya and Michael." She says pointing at us. He reaches his hand out towards us and smiles. "Nice to meet you." I nod. "Nice to meet you too." I let go of his hand. "If you need anything, you know where to find me." He winks and we wave good bye. "Oh wait!" He calls out and we turn around. "There's a cookout later this week on Th-" We are cut off by the sound of arguing kids.

"Well maybe if you were smart, my phone wouldn't have fallen off the balcony!" I turn and see two girls, one is a short black girl with beautifully curly hair and the other is a taller white girl with incredible fashion and they both look really angry. "That doesn't give you the right to throw my phone off the balcony!" The older girl yells back. A girl with red hair comes running out of the elevator

"Guys, please please stop! You both have more money then I will ever have and can easily buy 5 more phones." She says panting out of breath. "Yeah but-" The older one starts to argue. "She's right." The younger one rolls her eyes and let's out a huff.

"Who are they?" I whisper. "They are the Ross kids. Their mom and dad are very well known. You probably know them. Christina Ross?" I nod my head and smile. I've heard of Christina Ross a lot of times. "And that's their nanny Jessie." He says with a huge smile on his face. I giggle. He must like her.

"Hey Tony! Ms. Hart." Jessie says as she walks over to us. She looks at Michael and I. "Are these Michael and Maya?" She asks with her hands on her hips. "Yeah. They are." Jessie stretches out her arms and we both hug her. She stands back.

"This is Emma and Zuri!" She chirps. "I own the Kitty Couture fashion blog. I'm sure you've heard of it." Emma says batting her eye lashes and I notice that her makeup is on point. I smile as I have heard of the blog before. "And I'm Zuri. But if you would like you can call me Queen Z. Your majesty. Queen of the wor-" Jessie cuts Zuri off. "Okay Zuri we get it. Anyways it was nice meeting you guys. Maybe you could come over for dinner?" Our mother nods. "Sounds good! Give me a call when it's ready!"

And with that we walk to the elevator, pulling our suitcases along with us.

~

I sit up in my room looking out the window. I have an amazing view of the lake from here. I chose a room set from the catalog my mom gave me. It was kind of hard to choose. There were so many options. Right now my room just has a bed and some dressers.

*ring ring*

I walk over to my phone which is resting on a dresser surface and look to see that I've been invited to a group Oovoo video chat. I smile and accept it and immediately 5 faces appear on the screen.

"Hi guys." I say slightly frowning as I miss them already.

*sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with other thing but I will go back to trying to update at least every two days. Also it would be great if you could check out my other story "They Call Me..." It is a fanfic based on Melanie Martinez's album Crybaby. Thanks! Love you guys.

Also... 700+ VIEWS! WTF THATS AMAZING. Thank you guys so much for reading this story it really means a lot. Love you <3