Chappier Four: Is That An Offer?

Chapter Four

I was out of breath by the time I made it to my destination: Flourish and Blotts. If that damned Bellatrix Lestrange was anywhere near me, she was here. Clenching my fists, I shoved the door open and stormed inside.

From the counter, a cantankerous older man looked up, looking quite the opposite of tickety boo (that is for Evergreen109 and ScottishChampion11, thanks for showing me such fun words!!!!). I seethed, practically fuming from the ears, and shut the door, moving in even more to the dark room. I've never been in this store before, and I never saw myself doing so. But, there is a first time for everything.

I crossed my arms, wearing my best poker face. "Where is Bellitrix Lestrange? I know shes here." I bluffed, hoping it was believable. He raised his eyebrow at me, the chuckled darkly, sending a set of unwelcoming chills down my spine. The first man swept his handout behind him, gesturing to the next room. "Back this way, miss." He grumbled.

I stuck my nose in the air and huffed aerobatic as I stomped to the room, wand equipped. As soon as I entered the room, however, she had me pinned on the floor. Bellatrix. She chortled, looming over where I lay, as I squirmed in attempt to free myself. "You... You damned BITCH!" I screeched at her, spitting on her.

This wasn't amusing to her in the slightest. She pointed her wand at me, lip curled. "CRUCIO!" She yelled, and pain exploded within me, feeling as if a thosand knives were inside of me, tryig to jab their way out. I screamed out in utter pain, helplessly trapped. Snape was right. Damn it- why didn't I just listen to him?!

She screeched with hysteric, insane laughter, cursing me again and again, until my vision was blurry with both tears and pain, and I was only half conscious of my surroundings. Blackness dotted my vision and a blur, whos identity remained unclear as I jumped back and forth between consciousness, accelerated towards us.

"Bellatrix! Do you have any idea the consequences of your actions?!" The unmistakable voice of Professor Snape shouted. Bellatrix hurdled like child. "She came to me!" The hardly sane woman whined defensively. Professor Snape rolled his black, charcoal eyes at her childish demeanor. "Fool. The child will run to Dumbledore. He will run to the Ministry. They will run to you, you will be thrown back into Azkaban, and we will suffer." He scolded.

I lay in silent revere, waiting for what happens next. Bellatrix stomped her foot at him. "Then take her back to that stupid school, and make sure she keeps silent." The witch said as if a simple feat. Snape scoffed, but she continued. "Your a very persuasive man, Severus," She purred, and I resisted the urge to dry heave. "you can keep her mouth shut. Do what you must." She whispered the last sentence, which made me wonder on the real meaning.

I was awaiting for someone to specify when a vile of bot liquid was thrust into my adjacent lips, and the potion splashed down my throat. My eyes widened open and I flew upwards, coughing and hacking. What the hell was this stuff?! A sudden wave of dizziness swept over me, and I fell backwards again, caught by two strong arms. Snape lifted me up bridal style, and my head lolled to the side, leaning on his chest.

Bellatrix cackled. "Stupid girl. She's lucky you came along, or I would've killed her like I did her idiot mother."

A firey rage bubbled in me, and I attempted to jump out of his arms, but he held me down tightly against his chest. I struggled from his grasp, but whatever potion they fed me lowered my motor skills greatly, and all my movements became sluggish and slow. Even talkig was a challenge; well, being understood. My brain was all fuzzy, and I felt like I was on some sort of drug, or drunk.

Slumping in defeat, Snape soundlessly carried me off. It was getting late, and no one was around right now in our path back to Hogwarts. I giggled, feeling in a drunken stupor. Snape shot me an annoyed glare. I groggily poked his cheek. "Aw, come on, Snapey! Don't be so glum!"

"Don't call me that." He growled, and I rolled my eyes. "Sevy-boo is grumpy!" I laughed.

Snape growled again, more prominent this time. "You stupid girl. Stumbling into your own death, as if you know what your doing." He mumbled, knowig I could hear perfectly well. I sighed, lacing my fingers behind his neck. To my surprise, he let me. "Sevy, do you love me?" I asked him in a feathery light voice. A strong buz made my limbs warm, and I shuddered, curling closer to him.

Snape went ridged, but didn't push me away. A part of me tingled in delight at his acceptance and out closeness. "No. I hate you, stupid girl." He hissed, and I giggled again. I snuggled my head closer against his chest, and stared up at him with large round eyes, mimicking a puppy. "I love you too, Sevy-boo!" I exclaimed, and he shushed me. I muffled a giggle.

"Shut up, you insufferable girl." He spat. I rubbed my cheek against his chest, breathing in the scent. The deep, intoxicating aroma sent shivers down my spine. "Your so uptight, Sevy. You need to get shagged." I said matter-of-factly, and he scoffed, both annoyed and fed-up. I small part of me chastised myself for acting so foolish and idiotic, like some infatuated school girl, eapecially to the man I hate most (it's a strange crush I have). Yet, that little voice was easy to snuff out.

"Are you offering?" Sneered Snape with a sarcastic, mocking smirk. My heavy eyelids drooped over my green orbs seductively, and leaned up only a mere, hot aired inch from his face. I smiled crookedly and grabbed onto his shirt collar, our noses touching as I stared into his ebony eyes. "Are you accepting?" I purred.

A second passed between us, until Snape shoved my face away from his aggressively. He curled his lip at me, and I collier his movement. "Ouch! Dumb Sevy, don't touch me like that unless you intend to please me!" I snapped.

"Your never going to live this embarrassment down, Chesmu. This is ultimate humiliation, and your only digging yourself deeper." Half of his voice was amused, while half was infuriated. I sighed heavily and crossed my arms as Snape trekked further down the ghostly, lone trail.

I didn't think I was humiliating myself... Then again, I wasn't in m right mind whatsoever. They must have drugged me or something. "Whatever, old man. You probobly couldn't please me, anyways." I muttered under my breath. However, he heard me clear as day.

"Strong words for a virgin." He sneered. My jaw dropped. "How do you know I'm a virgin?! I could very well not be." I retorted, pursing my lips. Of course I was a virgin. But I won't give him the benefit of the truth.

"Who would ever want a woman like you?" Those words hit home big time. They stung more than he would know, due to my hidden insecurities. To tell the truth, Oliver was the only guy I ever kissed. The pain must have shown on my face, because Snape smirked in victory, snorting a small laugh. "Exactly. No one." He added, pleased with himself for making me so hurt.

Without thinking, I dove forward, kissing him hard on the lips. I tangled my fingers in his black locks, hungry for his touch and kiss. To my great shock, Snape kissed me back just as hungrily. His hands explored my body, one trailing from under my knees to under my skirt, making me shiver with extacy, and the other placed on my back moving to explore my chest.

I opened my mouth against his, and our tongues met. His taste lingered in my mouth long after he tore away from me, looking shocked of his actions. I blinked in surprise and looked up at him, though he refused to mee my eyes, his cheeks flushing even paler. Mine, on the other hand, were on fire.

Suddenly he let me go, throwing me to the ground. I hit it roughly, shooting him a nasty look. He curled his lip down at me, crumpled at his feet.

"You can walk the rest of the way, Chesmu." He spat, and began walking.

I dizzily tried to stand to my feet, though whatever drug they gave me before was still in full affect. My knees wobbled violently, and I dropped back down the the rocky ground. My head slammed against the stone and my vision went black.