Chapter Nine: Lets Finish What We Started

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome fans, patdfanfic, ScottishChampion11, and rocky0ali! Thanks for getting me to write again on here!!! I've just been SUPER busy!!! I SWEAR to update Advebtures Of Raising Snapes Daughter ASAP though too!!! But I'm actually on my way from Texas to Florida for Disney World as we speak, for a Colorguard parade and vacation with the team!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! BTW, look up the song Brokenhearted by Karmin, unless I'm able to get the link in here. Great with the chapter I think, plus it's like my favorite song!!!!! Enjoy and keep an eye our peeps!!! Vote comment fan!!! :D

Chapter Nine

I sighed, pushing my hair away from my face, and stalking into the Gryffindor common room. Someone plopped up from their lax position of the sofa and accelerated towards me. Fred. He swung his arm over m shoulder. "I need to talk to you, babe." He sighed. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't surprise a small chuckle. "Call me 'babe' again, and see how my fist feels against your nose." I teased.

I noticed the ginger grin next to me from my peripheral. "You know you like it."

I shook my head, closing my eyes. "Anyways, get to the point." I ordered. The day had been exhausting, and the paranoia of being stalked and hunted like an animal was beginning to get to me. I had to practically look over my shoulder every minute, feeling like I was being watched. Maybe I actually was, though.

Fred tugged me out of the common room and into the empty hall. "Its concerning your secret lover." He said quietly. Instantly, my heart began to race. Did he know?! How, though?! It only just happened, how could he know?! Could he actually have seen the kiss yesterday?! A small sweat broke on my brow, and I clenched my fists at my side to stop them from shaking involuntarily. Fred won't tell. "What about him?" I asked calmly.

"From what I hear, you two got off on a bad note the other day, and I think we should fix it." He replied easily. Really? Did he approve? But how could he be so calm about Snape and I? Him and George hate Snape... I didn't think that they wood take so lightly and easily to me, their best friend side first year, being his secret, forbidden lover. Not that I'm complaining.

"I agree. We were, after all, barged in on." I shot him a demeaning look. Fred rolled him eyes, nodding. "I know. Rude old git." He muttered. Wait... What?

The confusion showed on my face. What was he talking about? Old git? He couldn't mean... "Who are to talking about?" I queried, baffled. We must be talking about two different people, because I dot think Fred was referring to George and himself with the term 'rude old git'. Fred gave me a bewildered look. "You and Oliver, of course. Snape barged in the other day."

Right. Oliver. He didn't know about Snape and I. I relaxed a tad, until a smirk appeared on Fred's face. My cheeks blushed. "Are you hiding another secret lover from me?" He pressed. I swallowed, shaking my head vigerously. "N-no one! Nothing!" I laughed nervously, waving my hands. Fred's smirk remained, and he tightened his grip around my neck.

"Best friends and you can't even let me know who your madly in love with?" He faked a frown, dramatically pulling out a long, depressed sigh. I rolled my eyes and grinned, though my insides tightened. I wished I could tell him. But this was a secret I could never tell- especially since I was so complicated at the moment. One minute he kisses me, the next he kicks me of of his life. This was a secret better left unsaid (you like that? Yeah, I bet you like the way I incorporated my title Ito my book;D).

I shook my head, biting down on my lip. "It's nothing, Freddie. Really." I gave him an innocent grin, and he hesitated momentarily before shaking his head. "You'll tell me when your ready, I suppose." He said quietly. Ready. I bounced the word back and forth in my head as we trekked through the hall. I'll never be ready to be in love with such a vicious man.