Chapter Fourteen: Finally

This is for you, ScottishChampion11!!

Chapter Fourteen

"Tell me." Bellatrix demanded of me, but I hesitated. She had been pressing for the reason why I was out do late the other night, especially out of school grounds and in a place like Spinners End, but I refused to te her. What coul I say? That I was with Snape, and we were romanticly invoked with each other? That would only cause grief and chaos; especially since we're we're no longer anything. The thought still depressed me, it seemed like only a few minutes that I was able to call us something.

Last night, when Narcissa came to me, I thought that maybe she would find my father and have him come here. But if that was he case, wouldn't he be here by now? What if she was just trying to get information out of me? Bellatrix was her sister, after all. Maybe I was perminatly stuck in this situation, although I'm sure that Dimbeldore and the twins are worried sick, trying to find me. I've been gone for a whole day now.

Bellatrix jabbed her wand, poking me harshly on the cheek, her words choppy and hissing. "Tell me who you work for, now!" She demanded yet again. I slowly shook my head, aware of the consequences of my actions. "I don't work for anyone." I replied shallowly. She screeched and hit me with a painful spell. Crying out, by back arched in pain and I squeezed my eyes shut.

Please, I begged in my mind. Please help me. Anyone. Dad. Severus. Anyone.

And, as if someone was hearing my preyers, a few mangled shouts were heard from deep downstairs. I heard a door hit a wall, followed by a few loud grunts of discomfort and anger, before the stairs echoed with pounding feet, closing in on the room. Bellatrix's large beady eyes shot to me. "Soon." Her voice was something between a hiss and a chuckle. I opened my mouth to say something- I wasn't even sure what -but she disappeared with a small pop, and I was left alone, still bound up.

I was only alone for a moment, though, until the door to the room flew open. Blinding light flooded in and I cringed; after spending this much time in a dark room, my eyes have adjusted to the long period of dimness. I blinked rapidly a few times, still squinting, until a looming dark figure came Ito view in the front of the doorway.

A small throb of joy made my chest swell. Severus? I couldn't tell... But someone was here for me. Finally. It seemed like I had been here for weeks- away from the real world and in this torturous place. The person ran forward, his footsteps thumping loudly on the ornate floor as they neared. I jumped a little as they came to a sudden halt beside me, whipping of there wand. "Relashio!" He shouted, a choppy and muffled tone. It defiantly wasn't Severus. Somewhere in me, the happiness I felt from being rescued lowered.

Now unbound, I sat up, wrapping my arms around myself. "F-father?" I muttered. He yanked me up and ushered me gruffly out of the door. "No time to talk here, Philomena. The Aura's are busting this wretched, twisted manor." His magical eye twitched and turned eerily as we descended the twisted, elegant staircase. "Finally." He added under his breath. I then saw the full picture.

Luscious and Narcissa were in the large, high-ceiling parlor, being interrogated by three Auras. About ten more were snooping about the place, lookingfor clues. The house elves scurried about, looking unsettled and frightened. As we passed, Luscious shot us a sneering, venemous glare. Narcissa looked unsettled and worried, but somehow glad. Not that it showed. I averted my eyes, looking to the floor as I followed my father outside. I wanted to thank Narcissa, but I knew that even the slightest nod could get her in serious trouble and danger with her husband. If he or her sister ever knew what she did for me... She would be in extreamly trouble.

Father practically shoved me onto his broom. It was large, at least three or four times as big and bulky as a normal broom, with long and twig-like bristles at the end that stuck out in many places, looking menacing and dangerous, like they would poke your eye of of you got too close. However, the jets on it were like the engine of a motorcycle, and looked powerful enough to go ten times as fast as your average slimmer and more agile broom. It looked like one hell of a well-powered broom. I hopped on the back, followed by my father in the front.

"Hold on tight, now. Wouldn't want you falling off in the middle of flight." He warned me casually in his gruffy voice. I warpped my arms around his heavy-coated middle willingly and he took off.

By the time we got back to the castle, a group of people were waitin for me inside. At first, it was just Dumbledore and McGonagal. But a few minutes later, as we stood talking and I explained what had happened to me (I left out the part about Narcissa implying that she would help me), two red-headed boys came rounding the corner. They came to a halt, looking at me for a second, before running over and throwing their long arms around me tightly.

I had never seen the two looking so serious and worried. In fact, Indont think I had ever seen the two looking serious and worried at all. But now, they looked like they were on the verge of tears. They squeezed me close to their chests and I gasped for air, though thankful for them and not wanting them to let go of me. Maybe just loosen their grip a little. But how could I ask that of them? They probably thought I was dead for the past few days.

"I swear to Merlin, Philomena..." Fred sighed into my hair. "We thought you were dead..." George added, his tone filled with concern. I gave them both a light squeeze. "I know... So did I." I laughed nervously. They pulled away and gave me a stern look. "Your never leaving our sight again, young lady." George ordered, and Fred nodded in agreement. "You'll be with at least one of us at all times. Constant servailance."

I laughed incredulously. "You guys..." I said, unsure if they were kidding or not, and rubbed he back of my neck. To my surprise, Dumbeldore spoke. "No, I agree fully with them, Philomena." He said. I raised my eyebrows, looking back behind me at him. "You... Do?"

The ancient man nodded. "Yes. This is proving to be quite the problem, and I'm sure the Wealsey's are fully capable of keeping an eye on you and safe." He repied. And while I knew that Fred and George were more than capable of keeping an eye on me (they would room with me if they could), I also knew that if they were always around to protect me, that they would officially be in the danger pool as well. And I didn't need any company. "But Dumbeldore, I don't want them to be-"

He held his hand up respectfully, and I closed my mouth, cutting off my arguing. "I know, Philomena. But it won't just be them. I have already made arrangements for you." He responded calmly. Arrangements... Like what? More body guards?

I felt a little light headed. What would people think when they saw me surrounded with guards? Wouldn't that just make the people after me want me even more? "Like what?" I pressed, my voice tired.

Dumbledore smiled softly at me. "Some of the Order members. You'll be rooming with Nymphadora Tonks now, and will be assisted by, along with Fred and George, Kingsley Shacklebolt."

Well, at least it was only two people, and those whom were known and liked around the school. Maybe this won't be so weird, after all.