003

"He's a jerk," Calum soothed, petting Ashton's curls. The three boys had been listening to Landeroski's speech, ready to embrace the blonde when he exited. His mum was a high school turned university teacher, and had homeschooled him over the summer, so that Ashton had quite a few free periods. Meanwhile, the other boys merely skipped, and the group headed towards a garden in the back of the school.

   Few people knew of it, but Calum's older sister, Mali Koa, had dated a guy who's dad had attended QCT, and knew of the area. She'd then transferred the knowledge onto her brother. The boys used it often, when they needed somewhere private and secluded.

Once Ashton entered, Michael tugged him onto the blue-haired boys lap. He wrapped his arms around the smaller boys waist, head perched on Ash's shoulder. "You outshine all the flowers, baby," he whispered, ignoring the emerald green vines and gorgeous, brightly hued flowers to gaze at Ashton's gorgeous, smoothly tanned face.

He couldn't help but notice just how well he fit in. His hazel orbs shone with hues of spring green, glittering with happiness. The trellises and vines that tangled up the roof of the greenhouse glowed under the single ray of sunlight that peeked through the clouds, hitting the greenery just so. Ash's soft pink lips were smooth, forming his kind, innocent words and seemingly beckoning for someone to kiss them. He was so delicate, and gentle; he'd be easy to destroy, but no one could bring themselves to, the boy was just too beautiful. It was like the blooming plants; though the petals could be shredded without an effort, loss of the beauteous existence was too much to fathom.

"You're beautiful," Michael murmured, his voice dripping with sincerity. Ashton turned in his lap, long legs wrapping around Mikey's waist, and smiled, blushing softly. The older boy connected their lips in a gentle kiss, while Calum and Luke chatted quietly, as to not disturb the moment.

Eventually Michael and Ashton pulled apart, the younger lad turning in Mikey's lap to press his back against the blue-haired boys chest once again. Luke pouted jealously, sliding to sit next to Michael, and pull Ashton's head into his lap. "Hey, baby," he greeted, pecking the smaller boy's nose.

"Hi," Ash giggled, while Calum rested his head on the seventeen-year-olds flat stomach, grabbing one of his tan hands. Luke ran a hand through Ashton's curls, gently toying with the silky strands. The junior shut his eyes blissfully, cuddling against the three boys surrounding him. Michael traced patterns lightly on his upper thigh, occasionally brushing a bit higher, if only to see Ash jump a bit, matching that of a startled, blushing kitten.

Unfortunately, the blonde was impossibly sensitive, and was soon beckoning Michael to stop with wide eyes. The older boy retracted his hand, and instead ghosted his fingers over the seventeen-year-old's knee.

Calum kissed Ashton's hip bone after a few moments of comfortable, cuddly silence, as a notification that he was going to speak. "Wanna play strip poker?" Though it was directed to the whole group, the youngest flushed immediately.

"I don't know how to play," he whispered.

"Strip go fish?"

Ashton's sun kissed cheeks lit up a bubblegum pink. "You guys can play. I'll just watch," he murmured. Though the sentence could've sounded extremely pervy, the small boy, being the tulip he was, sounded sweet and innocent.

"You sure, baby?" Calum murmured, kissing Ashton's collarbone absentmindedly. The tawny blonde nodded, sitting up and sliding into the raven haired lads lap. He tugged a deck of cards from his backpack, handing them to Luke. Ash curled against Calum's side, resting his head on the brown boys broad shoulder.

It wasn't long before Michael was tossing down a winning hand, and Luke was cussing softly. He tugged off a black sock—that didn't match his other red—and tossed it to the side. The game continued slowly, each boy losing articles of black clothing—though Michael wore one hot pink sock, that had the others laughing—until all three boys were left in their tops, jeans and boxers.

   A few rounds later, all three was topless, and had somehow convinced Ashton out of his purple top. "Somehow" being Calum had kissed his neck until Ash slipped the shirt off with a giggle. Before the game could go much further, a passing bird reminded them that, though the greenhouse was hidden away at the back of the school, it could be found if the track team was practicing. They'd put a stop to the game fairly soon after that.

   Now, left shirtless and barefooted, the lads cuddled in a mess of long limbs. "Do you think ants will take over the world one day?" Luke asked, his voice heavy with comfort, as Ashton was toying with the older blondes quiff.

   "Probably. They're too damn organized to not be planning something," Michael decided, after a few moments of thought. His long legs lay squished under Luke's broad shoulders, Calum sprawled under his torso. The pale boys upper body was curved awkwardly to have his arms around Ashton's waist.

   "What if they like, joined forces with bees and termites? They're all too organized, I bet they're what killed the dinosaurs. Where'd people even get the idea it was a meteor or whatever, that was probably Jesus trying to strike down the bumbleantites," Calum commented. He had Ashton's head of soft blonde curls on his right shoulder, and Luke's feet tangled under his calves.

   "Or maybe dinosaurs didn't die and were actually smart enough to move to Mars. Maybe their skeletons are fakes, like what the science lab has of humans," Ashton offered up. His hazel and green hued orbs were hidden behind his eyelids in content, and serene happiness. At that moment, he might be alright with ants or bumblebees or termites taking over the word, as long as he could stay cuddled up with his best friends.

A/N
I tried to make it more fluffy and less whatever the fuck the previous chapters were but. *awkward cough*
I'll just go now