Harloween Academy Chapter 2

I looked at the sign, my class was just round that corner. I took a breath. 'Calm down, round that corner will be the class that you will be with for the rest of the year. Make a good impression on them.' I told myself.

"Incoming!" Someone shouted.

Before I could react, I fell on my butt. Luckily, my hand was supporting me so my head didn't hit the floor but my butt did and it was hurting. What a rude person!

"I'm so sorry! Are u ok?" A deep and concerned voice said.

I looked up. His big blue eyes seemed like they saw through me, he had blonde hair and he carried a sort of glow with him. If you passed by him on the streets, you might really think that he is an angel. His face looks so perfect, too perfect till it seemed fake.

"Both of you are late! Even so, you are still taking your own sweet time? Hurry up! Get in the class and take your seats! Since it's the first day, I won't punish both of you for being late, but only this time!" The teacher boomed.

"Need a hand?"he said while stretching out his hand.

"Sure," I replied with my utmost effort to try and act normal. In actual fact, my heart was thumping furiously and I almost thought I was going to have a heart attack. Being so close to such a hottie made me feel extremely nervous.

I grabbed his hands and he pulled me up.

" Thanks," I said, then smiled.

"Gladly," he replied and then he smiled back.

It was so amazing! I can't believe I really touched his hands! Even though it was only a grab-and-pull, that short moment, I was elated and contented for the time being.

We quickly got into the classroom and I glanced for an empty seat. I realized the class had a little amount of students, only twelve, to be precise. The seats were arranged two by two in 3 vertical rows and two horizontal columns.

I spotted two empty seats at the last row. I walked towards it and wondered who I will be sitting with.

Apparently, I didn't notice that the whole class except for me and that hottie, was present. I only counted the number of tables to see how many students were in my class.

As I was going to settle into my seat, I saw the hottie walking towards my direction. Wait a minute! Every seat is taken except for...

Indeed, he sat beside me. Gosh! How could I not realize it sooner! I feel so stupid right now!

Sensing my discomfort, he politely asked,"You mind?"

"Huh? Oh, no, of course not!" I replied.

My heart was racing even faster then before. I couldn't believe how lucky I was! This is just so awesome!

"As I said, I am Mrs Wayer, your form teacher. Now, I shall tell you more about the school as there are some things that all of you must know. Our Academy was founded on Halloween's day and the founder of the school is Harvey Loween. That is how the name Harloween Academy came about. However, that is not all. Everyday in this school will be just like Halloween, so be prepared to be scared out of your wits!" Mrs Wayer explained.

Now, I know why every part of the school except the classrooms and perhaps the hall, are so dimly lit. At some hallways, the light bulbs are even flickering!

Mrs Wayer then went on and asked to do a little self introduction. The class was so small till I can remember every single one of their names.

Tyler Mayer, a guy that loves sports especially basketball.

Next to him is Kayler Mayer, she used to be in the cheer leading team of her previous school.

She is all hyper when she talks about cheer leading and she intends to join a cheer leading club in our school. They are known as the TK siblings.

Sitting behind them, there's Carmen Montez and Charlotte Bayliz.

Carmen Montez aspires to be a spy. She wants to join The Creepers Club. It's a club that plans events to scare students.

Charlotte on the other hand, prefers to join a band and play cheerful songs, however, she is soon going to be disappointed as our school band only plays sad songs. If only she read the school brochure, sigh.

Beside them are Luke Frayer and Quinn Ralphire. Both of them are just like Tyler, love sports especially basketball.

In front of them are Kalell Mackez and Josephine Randall. Both of them also wants to join The Creepers Club.

They have been best friends ever since they were born. Their mothers are best friends as well.

Beside them in the last row near the whiteboard, there are Ian Stonefield and Tenshou Rei, both of them love sports as well but they especially love soccer.

Behind them are me and the hottie beside me is Xyler Roween. He loves sports just like the other boys and he especially loves soccer.

Well, what about me? I'm Trixilia Meldon and I honestly don't know what club I'll join.

I ended up in Harloween Academy mostly because of my suckish grades, well almost everybody here is the same, except those who come here to be scared the day lights out of them just because they think it's fun and they enjoy it.

During the introduction, the teacher took our attendance.

After everyone in the class had given their introduction, the teacher realized one student was missing.

She counted the students present and then double checked the number if students on the name list.

Indeed, there was an absentee. She figured that student was most probably unable to attend due to medical reasons, so she carried on with her lessons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter of Harloween Academy! I hope you will vote my story and share it! Thank You for reading so far:) I hope you will continue to support me and look forward to more chapters. ^^