Harloween Academy Chapter 8

* * *

"There are too many people in our school, so those who are chosen will be eliminated. To survive in this school you have to do well in your academics.

Either that or do well in the extra activities that you are participating in. These will help you for your judgement. That is all I have to say" the principal, Mr Wheely, announced.

I have no clue what he's talking about. Elimination? Judgement?

All he wants to say is you must do well in your studies or they will expel you, isn't it? Why put it so seriously?

"You are now dismissed to your classes ," Mr Simon, our vice principal, said sternly.

"Kayler, I'm gonna go to my locker to get some books for the next class, you coming?" I asked my new friend.

"A-b-s-o-l-u-t-e, Absolute!" Kayler cheered.

"I'm gonna tag along and make myself extra as well," Tyler said as he placed a protective arm over his sister.

I was wondering why he did that until i saw Kayler's lovestruck face and turned to see Luke and Quinn walking down the hallway like a boss.

Not only that, Quinn still smiled and winked at Kayler as he passed. Leaving a tomato red Kayler with us.

Now I get it, so Kayler likes Quinn. Though, I don't know if Quinn really likes her or not. Well, guess I'll just hope for the best for my dear friend here.

* * *

_______________________

Hey babe, I see that u have quite a pretty friend there but you are the most beautiful one. Love you!❤

Guy X

_______________________

"A love letter? How sweet! I want one too!" Kayler exclaimed.

"From Quinn?" I teased her back.

"Why...why him?" She stammered.

"You like him right?" I questioned.

"No...how...how could I like him? He's a playboy!" She retorted hesitantly.

"Alright, I won't tease u anymore," I replied.

"Woah!" A familiar voice was heard as I collided into another guy.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized as I picked up my scattered books.

Ugh! Why am I so clumsy! It's only in the morning and yet I'm already bumping into people, just like yesterday!

"Here, your books," the guy said as he passed me the books.

"Thank-" I paused and stared at him, speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What could have made Trix speechless?! Find out in the next chapter!

Sorry for the extremely long delay it took for me to upload the next chapter ._.||| I'm terribly sorry! >.<