Harloween Academy Chapter 7

(Back to the usual story)

***

"Welcome back!" I chirped and gave my brother a big hug as he stepped into the house.

He returned my hug as usual. We are such a pair of lovey-dovey siblings till some people start to have ill thoughts about our relationship.

However, we don't care about what others think of us. We only have each other to depend on now.

"Are you done being all lovey dovey?" Zey asked.

"Oh, right, you're here. Sorry about that." I replied slightly blushing, feeling embarrassed that Zey saw it.

"You are finally here! Are you done with the packing? So are you in the same class as Trix?" Shayley asked Zey.

"Wh-Wh-How did you know he was in the same school as me?" I questioned, feeling puzzled.

I only told him Zeylen was going to have dinner with us and that he lived next door.

I didn't tell him that he was attending the same school as me. How did he know about it?

"It's the only school nearby, so if Zeylen moved here, he would most probably go to that school right?" Shayley replied.

"Oh, right, you do have a point." I said feeling extremely dumb.

" Well, lets have dinner. I'm starving!" Zeylen exclaimed and he walked to the dining table like he was the owner of this house.

"This is delicious! Did you really cook this?" Zeylen asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I did." I replied. I felt my face heating up at that moment.

"My dear sister cooks so well till anyone who eats her cooking would want her to marry him." Shayley joked.

"Well then, would you marry me?" Zeylen said as he turned to look at me.

I felt my face heating up, I think I'm blushing right now because whenever I do, my face becomes really hot as if I'm having a fever.

Zeylen chuckled. Then I realized he was joking about it all along.

"That's not funny!" I yelled at him.

"Yes it was! Your face was as red as a tomato!" he said between laughs.

Shayley also laughed along with him.

"What kinda brother are you? Joining him to laugh at me," I yelled at Shayley, then pouted and glared at him.

"Awww...Don't be angry, it's just a little fun," Shayley defended.

"I'm done eating!" I yelled back as I stomped into my room leaving them to clear up as punishment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally done with chapter 7! Sorry for the delay! I was trying to gather inspiration, it was kinda hard.

This is the first time I uploaded 3 chapters in a day!

Thanks to these awesome people, I can continue writing! ;)

Well, sad to say, I'm gonna take a little break after this chapter is published. Sorry! But I'll continue to write though I may not be able to upload it. :)

Credits for suggestion of characters and names to:

Arah

Valen

And myself! :>

Credits for inspiration to:

Arah

Valen

My close bro, Roy

Twilight, the movie and it's series

And books like:

Innocently Falling

Falling for the opposite

Credits of advice & encouragement to:

Arah

Valen

My close bro, Roy

Crystallized

Members of group Meh.__.

Ethan

Perry

Guy M

Zev

Zey (Not Zeylen)

Hana

Ninako

GG Guy

& myself!:p