Harloween Academy Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Guy X's POV

I didn't get to see the pretty girl today, perhaps she is absent. Well, I guess I'll break up with Yurino today. In case things get real bad, at least the pretty girl won't be here to witness it and assess me as a jerk.

* * *

"Let's break up," I said, in a clear,loud and unwavering tone.

"What? No way, you must be kidding. Maybe I heard it wrongly. Can you repeat it?" Yurino denied as tears started welling up in her eyes, she still had a glint of hope that she heard it wrongly.

Too bad I'm not those type of guys who fall weak at women's tears.

Most of the time, I'm a cold blooded person. I date just for fun. None of my past relationships were serious.

Some of them understood my point while some just never got it even after I said real harsh things to them.

Some never understood that I was just toying with them and they thought that my heart was snatched away by another girl.

Then they'd have a real harsh girl fight and I would just kick them out of my life forever.

But of course, in this situation, my heart was really stolen by that pretty girl but I never liked Yurino so stolen isn't the right word for it either.

"Let's break up," I repeated again in that clear and unwavering voice.

"Why? Why must we break up? Did I do something wrong? I can change! I can change for you! I can do anything for you!
I really can! I really love you! Please, don't break up with me," she cried.

"Sorry, my feelings for you have died," I lied as I never once had any feelings for her.

"How? What did I do that you are not satisfied about? What is it? Just tell me! I can change for you! I can do anything for you! " She continued.

"I like another girl now. She is my ideal type of girl and she is really pretty. I fell in love with her. It was love at first sight. I have never felt this way before. So let's break up," I explained coldly.

" Even though I love you so much and I will do anything for you, you still want to break up with me?" Yurino questioned.

She looked at me with her red face, her eyeliner was all smudged from her tears. Her make-up was wearing off.

Denial was written on her face. She didn't want to accept this blade of truth.

She still hopes it isn't true. She hopes that I would pity her and not break up with her.

It's always like this. I've dealt with these kind of situations so many times.

Now, I have a stone heart to it.

Towards this type of girl and this type of situation, I am heartless.

"Yes," I replied, insistent on breaking up with her by today.

Those are the three words that will cause me destruction and I will very soon come to regret what I did to her but I didn't know it would turn out this way at that time.

"You will both regret this!" She yelled as she ran away in tears.

I told myself I absolutely will never regret this and there is nothing to be regretful about but I will soon come to regret ever breaking up with her and I will also regret even starting to date her when that time came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhhhhh~ it's gonna get creepy again isn't it?

What do u think should be the name for Guy X?