~1~

~jasmine's pov~
I go out to get herbs for medicine. I pick up a sword just in case. Many humans have been going missing, one was my father. I see a body far up ahead, rushing to it. It was a girl in a dress. She had long brown hair, wood brown eyes. She was badly hurt. A cut on her side and bruises, bruising everywhere. There was scratches everywhere to, then I seen a huge cut on her forehead. " oh my huntress! I have to bring her back fast!" I carry her into the village, I bring her to my house. I bandage her up, I pick up a book to read.
There was a war, a war between the demons, Druids, Angels, acient Warriors, and werewolves. The angels went and wiped out the ancient warriors, they were the strongest. The angels also wiped there own kind out. The huntress been missing, they hoped she show. She must be gone, gone for good. Her dragon still flys the Sky.
I close the book, hoping that another war won't happen. It's hard enough that the demons rule in the lead. I wonder who this girl is, I stare at her like I know her. I see that she has a fever and get a wet rag to put on her forehead, I put it on try my best to avoid the bandage there. I go to bed, wondering where my father is at.