~10~

I wake up to the sweet smell of eggs and bacon. Jasmine is eating, Malachi looks very hungry and has no food. "Here you go" the man says blankly as he hands me my food.  He walks out, I look at Jake and Malachi. I walk over to them, I feed them with my fork, I can't bare to see them like this. "Thanks kal, your to kind" Malachi says. "Yea thanks" Jake adds. " you have the rest, you need it to" Malachi says. "You sure" I ask. "Yea, he's right" Jane says. "Ok, fine but don't die on me" I joke. I eat the rest, we were quiet until a female Druid comes in, she stares straight at me angry. "You! You killed my kind! Your kind should be dead!" She says to me, my hackles rise. Malachi looks alarmed, he's trying to break the chain as the female Druid walks closer. He breaks free, he takes a spell for me. I stare at him, I feel rage and sadness storm inside me. She looks shocked, but then Jake breaks free and jumps on her.  "Stupid demon!" She must not like demons, but she hates Warriors. She gets onto of him, rapidly punching him. I need to rest my spells, she I push her off. "Enough!" Me and jasmine say. Jake and the girl glare at each other. I sit by Malachi, feeling his pulse. Thankfully, I feel a steady pulse.  Then the girl holds a knife against Jasmine's neck. Me and Malachi run at her, Jake runs at her feet. When we knock her over, she loses balance. Then Jasmine's dad walks in. "You proven you selves truthful" he says. "What?" Me, Jake, and Malachi say. "Yes, I woke up a week earlier. My dad explained the plan and how he just found out he's a Druid" she says. We still stare at them, our faces are like seriously. "But we need your help, the demons are targeting us once again. Will you help?" He asks. "Yes" us three say at the same time.