~21~

~Lucy~
I run into the forest looking in the sky seeing fairy search desperately. I hope we'll find her. I'm not sure if the others notice they took her. I stay quiet as the people who took kalrae and Malachi search for the others. I feel my self bump into someone, I take my sword and and push them on the ground. "Who are- jake?!" I say helping him up. "Yes, and ow!" He says.
"Oh stop being a baby!" I say laughing. "Kal nand Malachi where taken" jake says. "I know" I say, I here something in the bushes. Jake starts casting a spell of darkness, when the person comes out. It was a young boy, about twelve. Jake lowers his spell as it disappeared. " who-who are you? Are you the people who took me parents?" He asks crying. "No, but those people took our friends too. You know who they are?" Jake asks.
"They capture magic people and make them fight" the boy says. Lucy faces turned to worry.
"Do you know where they would keep our friends?" I asks, I see Kara land by us. The boy backs up into Jake.  "I haven't seen kal or Malachi, they already left with them leaving the guards to look for us, whose this?" Kara says.
"Gr-gryphon...talking about commander Malachi" the boy says. "Jake, he's a demon  like you" I say.
"Wait, co commander Jake?" The boy asks, Jake nods. "I'm aldor, son of aldis, son of Alice" the boy says, I see lucy was in shook. I see someone else run through the bushes. "Aldor- Lucy...." I see aldis.
"Daddy? This is princess Lucy?" The boy says.
"Aldis? Your alive?! Oh man kal will be so glad to see you!" Kara says.
"Daddy, how did you escape?" Aldor says.
"Kara? They got kalrae? There going to kill her, they only let me free cause I don't have my magic" aldis says.
Fairy lands, breaking down many trees. "She said she was a demon, they don't know different once she changed her aura" feiry says.
We then started making a plan to break her free.
~kalrae~
"Malachi, no. Stay with me! You are the last person I loved, not just as a friend! Please don't leave me like aldis! Please!" I started to cry. I never had in awhile.
"Please, you and Jake were the first to accept me while the others didn't." I say. Then I got an idea.
I started to push on his chest, trying to preform what the heart does. After 2 minutes nothing happened. He been dead for 1 minute. Someone push on his chest. A kid comes up. I then opened his mouth and blew into it. After 1 minute, his eyes open.
"Uuuh kal? I was dead, how did you..." he says.
"By preforming the major things like the lungs and heart!" I say happily hugging him. One of the demons step up. "You mentioned aldis? He was here, they set him free after torturing him just to find out he had no magic" he said.
"Whose aldis?" Malachi asks.
"Old friend" I say.
"So it's possible to get out..." I say.
Then the lady who runs this opens the door.
"Any volunteers to fight?" She smirks grabbing me.