~2~

~kalrae's pov~
I slowly open my eyes, I don't know where I am. I try to think, only to remember waking up. It's all black and empty, I lost my memory. A girl sees me awake. " your up, don't move your badly hurt" she says. " I wish I could use magic, you might not make it if not" she says. I see a tear, she must of lost a lot of people because of that. " w-why" I could barely make out. " I know I can heal people with a magic gift I got from my mom, sadly magic is banned in this kingdom" she says. " o-oh.." I say. " what's your name? I'm jasmine" she says. " I-I'm kalrae" I say. My voice was dry. " hears some water" she says. I drink the whole glass. " are you hungry" she asks. "no" I say. Suddenly I feel a lot better. " let's check out the wounds" she says. " that's impossible, there almost healed, just little scratches now? How? Are you a demon?" She asks. " no, but I don't remember I know I'm not a demon, Druid, or werewolf" I say. " oh, that's strange. I'm glad I didn't tell anyone about you yet" she says. " yea..." I say trying to remember. I hear a dragon. " that's the huntress's dragon" she says. " come with me" she says. She takes me to the inn. " you can stay here, do you have any gold?" She asks. I find a bag of gold coins. " ok good it's only one coin" she says and I nod. I walk in and get a room. I get the key and walk up. I see the room and walk in.

It was beautiful, I couldn't believe my eyes

It was beautiful, I couldn't believe my eyes. I see that it's night and turn out all the candles. I go to bed, I start to dream.
I'm going to a cave to see a stand, I see a prism, I put it on the stand, it was sun rise. The light hit the prism and a rainbow shown. I stood in front of the rainbow.