~3~

Many memories hit me in my head. They flashed by, quick as a hummingbird's wings. One caught my eye, it was my to friends.

One had blounde hair, the other red. There names were luke and Evan. They both had green eyes, but here they had red. I remember that's before I disappeared, they were going to kill me! They held there swords with eyes of a killer.

They were both demons, very powerful demons. I was was holding to daggers, I also had a new weapon I made that's like a claw, you grip it in a fist and it had three claws like a cougar or bear.

I had one on each hand, I remember I was testing them sence it's the perfect time. Then when Luke and Evan come at me, feiry my dragon picks me up. He tells me were I'm going, I didn't like it at first but it had to happen.

That's when I went into the deep sleep. I heard a noise, my mind was back to the present. I hide, I see a girl with Lind black hair sneaking down.

"Hello?" It was jasmine. " jazzy! I found this place do you know what it is?" I jump out of hiding, should I tell her? I don't know if I should, is it time to reval who I am?

" oh my huntress! Are you okay? Why are you here?" She asks. " I'm fine I just found this place...." I say and trail off and I saw a demon coming in. " we thought you were a intruder" he says. "Aren't you the girl who can't remember her past? Ha yea right" he mocks. His eyes went to normal brown instead of red. Yea right, I definitely know now!

" well I'm going to head back" I say, the guy grabs my arm. " why were you out here" he demands. " I was taking a walk" I say half glaring. He slowly brings his sword our. " I challenge you to a duel for your freedom" he says. Dose he knows what this place is?

" you can't! You don't know how to fight!" Jazmine says worried. " I'll be fine, yes I acept" I walk out. " please don't do this!" She says. " I have to for my freedom" I say looking down. " there's something I want to tell you, I just don't know if I can" I say.

" if you want to, then you can. If you can't fate will stop you" she says. " I am-" I get interrupted by the same guy. " what weapon are you going to use?" He ask. " these" I some how summoned the claws. " haha what are those?" He mocks. " something to cool for you" I say.

He snorts and runs off. " see...I guess you can, I still trust you" I was never a big thing of fate and destiny. I know it's pretty suprising saying who I am.

I buy some goods at the traders nook. I turn to see people going to jazmine. They look really sick, some full of greif. I finish paying for The apples and head over.

"hey you need any help?" ask. "um..sure but im not sure if i can do anything" she says wiping tears from her face. i see a older lady that has the same black hair as her. "your mom is sick isn't she?"i say feeling guilty."yea..."she says. i give her hug, she smiles as i let go. this is most likely magic,i can feel it

it was the next day, i'm going out for herbs to slow down jazmine's mom's sickness. this herb is rare, but i have to find it. the herb is a flower, we need just its leaves. i hear a scream in the distance. i run to the sound, i hope i'm there in time.

i run to see demons getting attacked by bandits. i look to see who it was, it was malichi. malichi was my best friend, i wanted him to fight with me, he didn't want to. i bring out my two lucky daggers. the daggers are slightly curved, they each had a line of light blue. i go and attack, there are three bandits. they are wearing red scratched up shirts with blue jeans. i get them all down on the ground, i help my two demon friends up.

i knew them both, malichi the brown haired one with green eyes, jake the one with red hair and blue eyes. " kalrae! your back!" they hug me. "what happened" i ask as i was smiling. "we were visiting and checking up on the village, then we got attack and guards passed by but ignored as" malichi says. "yea! i bet its cause were demons!" jake says "wow" i say. then we head but to the village.

" okay remember i don't remember anything about my past" i say. " okay " they say. "hey, jazmine! i think i ran into some of my of my old friends!" i say. "really? how? do you remember?" she ask. "i think its coming back, i do remember them!" i say. "wow, how long do you know them" she asks. "3,000 years" jake says. "5 years" malichi says. " we met when we were one! so....16 years!" i say ignoring malichi and jake. " wow!" she says. "oh and here!" i hand her a spetal. "whats this?"she asks. "its the spetal of a flower, its known to slow down sickness"she hugs me. "so you need the spetal? why not the petal?" she asks. "the petal is dangerous, it speeds up sickness" i say. "oh...well thanks so much!" she says and goes to her place.

me and my friends talked for hours, thats when i remember have to show up for a deul. "guys...i kinda need to go to this duel....."i say. "why not drop out" they say. "i can't, he thinks i'm a trader and this is the only way to get my freedom" i say. "is he human" malichi asks worried. "no..demon" i say. "wait! is it drake? he's such a jerk" jake says. "wait, you have to! he's the most strongest demon!" malichi says. "he even heals! at everything!" he adds. "what about light magic?"i ask. "are you crazy? he's going to know what you are!" jake says. " i was thinking about telling everyone here who i am..."i say. "why?" malichi asks cufused. "evil is coming again..."i say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! i published early because i think this is the perfect place to stop. also thanks for reading!

rememer to vote, comment and add to you reading list! please tell your friends about this book who love fantasy type books! this is the book for them! i have been dreaming of making this into a minecraft roleplay, but you dont get anything cool from that! like the daggers or something that will be coming up!