~12~

"ha, you use to call me that when we were kids!" he says joyfully. "and you hated that name!" i laugh, hunter looks at us like we're insane.  "oh sorry, so um were just passing through but can we stay the night?" something was off about this spying. the demons were actually nicer then druids. druids would mock the humans and others, the demons try to be friends with everyone. what if the druids are the bad guys? "of course! stay as long as you want!" he says. "oh ok.." i say following him to the camp. it was a big grey castle, the door was a large wooden door, with a circle handle attach to a ring on the door. the wood was a dark grey wooden with a amber tint. we walk in, the doors to the rooms looked the same. I find a medium size room, the bed had white covers with white lace curtains. I see a dresser, the nods were gold.  The demons loved rose gold, i do to. I see a book about a demon who brought together the different races into different clans to avoid chaos. he was a very kind demon, who still lives today after those trillions of years. he is the king of there kingdom, he's a kind wise man. Some people don't enjoy history, i do it can be very exciting.  Anyone can be part of history, just fight and help others. if you don't at least you got the satisfaction of the fight or helping someone.  i hear a knock at the door, it was the king. we're pretty close friends. "hello, kalrae it's nice to see you here" he says. hunter is the kings soon, which means he's the prince. "hunter talked a lot about you when you were...gone" he says. "really?" i ask. "so did Malachi and jake" he says. what was he talking about? "so...have you been thinking anything about love?" he asks. "what? no...why?" i say trying to keep calm. "Malachi and hunter are both high ranks, if you were with hunter you would be a princess" he says, now i know.