~14~

"let her fight" it was a female voice, it was cinder. cinder is malachi's ex girlfriend, i hate her.  "cinder?" i hear malachi sound surprised. "why is that" the king's voice rasped. "i'll be that" he voice had a touch of evil and joy. "oh, malachi malachi...man i missed you!" her voice was mocking joy there. "yea......i missed......you to...." he was sarcastic there. "ooooh...same to you..." she was clearly in her own dream world. i glance at her, she was crazy. "eh..ha..ha..."he says confused. i sigh, i walk out while everyone was distracted. i go and kill the guards that have jazmine hostage, they were eazy. then i see hundreds of druids running at me. "jazmine run!" i say. "i see you fell for it!" she laughs. there was a look in her eyes, she was frightened. frightened of what became of her. "please...don't do this..." i see her bring out a knife. "please....jazmine...this isn't you.."i say. "this is me!" her eyes clearly said no, i always look in the eyes. the eye is the soul is what my mom told me since i was born. "no its not.....your soul...is kind not evil...."i say. "it is now!" i dodge her attack, jasmine has some control. jasmine was trying to hold back, wanting me to run. i kick jasmine in the back of the knee, i see jake fighting off the druids with his army. Malachi was nowhere to be seen. i hold jasmine down, one of the warriors throws me a rope. "Thanks!" i yell. i tie her up, hoping she will go to normal. i see more demons coming to fight the druids, jake comes over. "is she okay?" he seems to be smart but acts dumb to bring smiles. "yea..."i say hoping jasmine will be kind hearted again. "i see the bait worked....then failed....who knew that you would be this strong? i did!" i see druids coming at full force, i know it wasn't because of me. it was someone else fighting in the back. i see a woman, it looks like lucy! lucy is a ancient warrior to, she focused on sensing people's next attacked. she then taught me, she wasn't a spell warrior. i was since my mom was, sadly. in our world, if you were male you took after your father and female you take after your mom. my dad was a duel sword warrior, they are the offense in a war. anyone who doesn't do spells is offense, i learned how to fight with duel sword from my dad. i like daggers better, there smaller so there faster and you don't see them coming. lucy is also like me, she has a spirit animal. i still haven't found mine! i wondered if kara or feiry is mine, but all spell casters have a dragon and griffen. i see that the druids are retreating, but someone isn't. "why are you doing this?" i ask. "because, its simply fun!" the masked man says, i'm guessing he's the leader. "that is insane!" i say. "oh thanks! i hope i came off that way" he smirks. my hackles rise, i was never this annoyed. "looks like you lost you friend....haha" he laughs. i see jake walk up by me, he looks at me. "don't worry, will get him in jail" he says with a calming look, he brown hair blows in the air with his blue eyes shinning through. "ok....let's do this" i say. "should we wait for Malachi?" i look at him worried. "it would be a waste of our time" i say taking out my daggers. Lucy comes by our side ready to fight.