~11~

"what do we need do to?" i asked its hard not to feel betrayed. "you three need to spy" he says. "how? well how will i? i'm not a demon"i say. "no, your not but you kind is a close friend" he says.  "yea but...um...i don't wanna!" i say like i was a kid again, i hear malachi laugh. "why's that?" he asks. "i do but, how will i fit in like i demon" i said. "betend you not spying" he says. "i don't mean to butt in but...demons kinda like um killed us" jake says. "and?" he says. "how are we alive" us three say. "you were on the break of death, jake and malachi" he says. "and me?" i asks, he goes quiet. "uh..um same for you" he says, he's lying but i'm not going to ask. "ok..." i say awkwardly.  "well...when you guys wanna leave" i ask malachi, jake, and jasmine. "i'm not going, i have business here" she says, that stung really bad. i had so much fun with her, now she's keeping something away. malachi knows how i feel. "hey, um come on kal. we can get a ride on feiry?" he leads us out the door, he has his hand on my back. i summon feriy, he looks shocked. "hey, ray? how's this possible?" he asks. "i don't know, but can we get a ride to the demon camp?" i ask. "yea.." he says. i don't think i should do this, but i need to repay the druid, i thought as i climb on.  we finally land, i see a familiar face. "hunter?" i ask annoyed. he was the biggest casanova. "hello, beautiful- wait kal?" he says shocked. "hello to you to" i sigh, annoyed. malachi finally says something. "hey um can we stay here?" he asks. "as long as you don't steal my lady" he says looking to you. "you're not, and never will be" i say, malachi looks nervous when he says that. "don't worry mali, he's crazy" i say, i see him lighten up.