~22~

I push down the anger storming inside me as I enter the arena. I see a demon already in his powerful form, red glowing eyes with black energy glowing from his hands. He had red hair and blue eyes, odd mix. He had no bangs like I do either, never seen a demon like that. Demons were known to have bangs.
I could tell he's dying to fight. His eyes blaze of war. The squire gives signal to start by shooting a firearm.  The demon runs at me, I use a shield of darkness to block the blow. I remind my self to only use darkness spells. I cast a shield then throw it at him making him stumble back. It shot at him like a a dark wave. After around 3,00 years of learning magic, you become a master. He becomes enraged, running at my with duel swords. I send a dark shockwave, the ground trembling. He gets thrown back, landing on his back. He says something under his breath. This time, I take out two daggers running at him. I stabbed him. He lays down, barley alive. A man with a smirk walks to me. "Ahh, child! What's your name winner?" He asks.
"Rey" I say.
"Nice to meet ya!" He says walking away.
Why did he call me child? I know I look young but..child, I thought.
Two people take me back to Malachi. They were to scared to throw me in the cage this time so the push me. Malachi looks at there frightened faces.
"What did you do?" He asks.
"Well...of course my own moves, like shock wave and shield throwing" I say, he sighs.
"Well, I'm just glad your safe" he says.
I sit back, time passes quickly. It was Malachi's turn. He says that he used my made up moves to, they do help. I see to guards come, looking frightened.
"You guys are-- free" he says.
"Thank you!" I say happily.
They take us through a tall wooden door. They let us open, then stared at how easily I opened it. I walk outside to a familiar world.
"Malachi, we are outside the clans" I say.
"So...."he says worried.
"There's no magic and females are like...the lowest class" I say.
"So..?" He says carefully.
"Be my fake husband, males tell females what to do" I say.
"Sure, but why?" He asks.
"I don't know why they do this" I say.