~9~

i wake up, i am in a building. "hello?" i ask worried. the house i am in, it's all dark wood. there's a small fireplace against the wall. i try to get up, pain claws at my side. i try to ignore it, but it's too great. i take a big, deep breathe. i stand up, ignoring the storming pain. i slowly limp over, i see jasmine, Malachi, and Jake. i limp over to them, however brought us from the grave might be a druid. druids focus on life and healing magic, although some can transform into animals. the animal type druids were at my old planet. i see a young girl staring at me, then her dad walked in. i remember my fake dad, i never really know what my dad was. he wasn't and accent warrior, if he was he would have been training with me. "you should lay down, warrior" he says. i listen to him, i didn't feel like dealing with annoyed stranger. druids must be able to scene what you are, i thought laying down disbelieving. then i hear jasmine waking up. "dad?!" i look between them both, they do both have the same face and black hair. jasmine has blue eyes, he has green eyes. "t-this is your dad?" i ask, that would mean if he was a druid she was half. Jake was up, he knew he was a druid. "your a druid? and she's your daughter? that would mean..." Jake says. "and your a demon" he says as if he was mad, druids don't like demons but Jake is a friend. Malachi wakes up, confused at what's happening. "is this oppose to be heaven?" he asks looking to me. "if it was you won't be here" the man says again. okay! that's it, i thought mad at his insults. "ha ha very funny" Malachi says nervous. i notice, the demons were in chains. he should of put me in the chains to if he's acting like this! "dad? are you okay?" she asks. "i despise demons, you know that. they were lucky i helped them" he says angered. "there not like the others!" i defend my friends, i always do. "they're all the same" he says glaring at me. you wanna go, i thought heavily stormed with anger. he stares at me tensely, he knows what i feel. it's weird, warriors and druids are enemy, why didn't he chain me? "they're not!" i yell. jasmine is clearly confused. "Sorry dad, but Malachi and Jake are good people, I don't know there past but...they would never hurt a good soul" jasmine says. "Yes they would, they only care about there selves!" He says, he's never changing his mind. "Jasmine, kal its fine really...I understand why. Druids were always our enemy" Jake says. "Wait? Kali isn't chained...Druids and warriors are enemies to" Malachi says, he just made things worse. "See, atleast one is telling the truth!" Her dad says. Malachi is right, why dose her dad trust me? "Why do you trust me?" I ask confused. "You the huntress, you helped many" he seems nervous. "They helped me, fight there own kind wich was trying to kill everyone" I say. He grabs the young girl, her must be her mentor. Druids have mentor to help get there powers. I lay back down, not believing that I'm alive.