"luke and evan...." i tell them as we're almost there. i need help, if they knew before the might not of came. "why? you fought with them?" jazmine asks. "i didnt know kara could fit three people!" jake says. "four.."i say. "so why would you best friends take feiry? are you sure feiry didn't visit them?" jake asks. "jake....are you on mars all the time" i whisper just to him. i can't let them know of the future. that might harm the future, i thought as we land. jake knows of the future to, most demons do.  we enter a cave, not saying a word. "you came.." someone spoke, it was luke. everyone, even the trees trembled. "hand feiry over! i will not ask again!" malichi say. "malich, i didn't ecept you to come, oh and jake!" he says, anger storms inside me.  "Hand him over, i will not hesitate! " i say.  "is that a threat?" he asks. "it will be if you dont hand him over!" i say. "you should know to never threaten me, its a challenge!" he says, he turns into his demon form. he has red eyes, red particles and red bat wings. i turn into my warrior form.

the breeze blows my air, as i stand ready to fight

the breeze blows my air, as i stand ready to fight.  i will not go down without a fight! "you really think your that strong? demons are stronger! we focus on dark energy! you focus on many so there weaker!" he says. "but she has me!" jazmine takes out a clave. "us to!" malichi and jake say. i smile comes across my face, we were a true team. "still, i been practicing my whole life sence the day i was born!" malichi and jake looked worried. " who said i'm using magic?" i hold out my two purple glowing swords. "warriors focused on spell craft not swords!" he yells. "not me" i smirk and run at him, my sword's enchantment blocked his spell. he then starts fight with a gaint curved blade. he dosen't know that i have astro, i thought ready to cast that spell. i throw a star of light at him, astro was my strongest element. he looks stunned, but gets back up! he absorbed the star! he's more powerful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for short vote and coment!