~15~

"ray, i can go get your friend if you want. what does he look like?" Lucy looks over to me. "brown hair and green eyes" i say. "but you don't have to get him" i add.  "we need all the extra people we can get" she says. "i have a idea" i call fiery and kara, i haven't called them since the fight i think. i see them fly in the distance. "like you said, we need more people" i say looking in the sky. " cool! i'll call furry" furry was her badger. i see furry appear, then i see malachi with a another person coming. "kal! wait who's this?" he says looking at Lucy. "Lucy, my long lost friend" i say holding my daggers. then i see cinder behind him. "i thought cinder couldn't fight?" i ask. "i can't but i'll watch"she says. "mwahaha the whole crew is here" he laughs. "well plus one!" cinder says, really plus two. "i can't wait to try and fight" say adds, i look at Lucy. she knows what i feel. "yes, plus one but you're not the plus one. this is a big fight that no beginner should fight" phew, i didn't want to say that. "well, to bad i'm fighting!" she mocks. "she is" malachi adds! "malachi, i'm sorry but we don't know how strong he is. let's get him weak then she can fight" i say, Lucy nods in agreement. "fiiine" she wines. "no, she can take him" malachi says. "malachi, please i don't think this is a good idea" i say. "she's right, when i was a young griffin fighting, i once tried to fight a guy like him and almost died but ray saved me" kara says. "of course you would say that!" malachi yells, he wasn't the same. i see Lucy look in his eyes, i look to. his eyes, his soul was fearing what will happen. "malachi listen to your soul! it doesn't want you to do this!" Lucy says. "great! now you sound like kalrae!" he never would call me kalrae, this was weird. "listen malachi!" i say. "what clan are you even from?" he asks Lucy annoyed. "i'm also a ancient warrior! our kind can read souls! i taught kali that. " she says. he seems confused. "fine! then me and cinder won't fight or save you!" he storms off. "mwahaha, looks like you lost your poor poor malachi. man, he was so weak! i couldn't get jake so....malachi was actually a better target!" she says evilly. "wait....you the one doing this to my people! i thought it was the demons!" it was the masked man, he was good! I see fiery and kara storming with anger, i was too. "did you do this to jasmine?" i asks sadly looking were jasmine was tied up in the corner. "it was me, i knew ancient warriors were with demons, i'm sorry i didn't know" the masked man says. "it's okay, can you undo it?" i ask. "of course" i see green particles coming from his hands. "oh my life! thanks you...wait what did you do, only a true loves kiss can undo this......" she says. "i undid the spell, i'm deeply sorry" masked man says. "oh okay....it's fine" i untie her and explain what's happening with malachi, cinder left after jasmine was back to normal. "do you think it's the same thing with malachi?" she asks the masked man. "no, that's just a fairy tale. he needs to see the truth" masked man says. "why do you wear a mask?" jake asks completely off topic. "because i never trusted demons....but now i do and it's cold" he says. "how can he see the truth?" i ask. "show him what monster cinder is" he says. "is anyone else craving apple cider?" jake asks. "don't worry you not the only one" i say laughing, me and jake laugh together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heeeeey guys! very important message! okay i want to know what do you ship? jake x kalrae or malachi x kalrae? i don't know what to ship,  at first i wants to do malachi x kalrae...but...know.....HELP so please comment what and why about the ships! also remeber to vote and share!