Chapter 6

Scott P.O.V.

"How did this happen?" i asked the professor.

"Magneto seems to have found a way to shield himself from Cerebro. That's the reason for the original malfunction. As for Alix, Cerebro is meant strictly for telepaths. He has a different type of psychic ability." He explained.

"How would Magneto know how to do that?"

"Because he helped me build it." He admitted.

"Well is Alix gonna be okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Alix White is the only Class 5 mutant i've ever encountered with potential practically limitless. He will get through this." He wheeled himself closer to Alix. "The real question is, is this the Alix White we all know? Or the Phoenix, furiously struggling to be free?"

"He's gonna remember everything right?"

"Yes, there is no amnesiac effect on Cerebro, at least not one that I am aware of. I am still trying to find the cause for your memory loss but I haven't had much luck. I'm sorry I know you still have questions. I will try my best to  get around to it as soon as I can." He wheeled towards the door. "If you'll excuse me, I have some matters to take care of." He said as he exited the room.

I looked over at Alix as he laid there unmoving, his head underneath the plastic covering with fitted wires monitoring his brain activity. I brushed a piece of his hair out of his face with my finger. As soon as my finger touched his skin his hand grabbed a hold of my arm with lightning fast reflexes, his eyes still closed. The plastic covering raised on its own and his arm unstrapped. He slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to face me.

"Hello, Scott." He whispered faintly with a smile.

"Hey," I smiled back. "How are you feeling, are you okay?" I spoke gently.

"Yes." He turned his head to face the ceiling again. "More than okay." He said in a quiet, serene tone. He sat up and looked me in the eyes sensually. "Kiss me." He whispered. I didn't say anything but I didn't lose eye contact either. I could see a difference in his eyes. Not the color, but the way he was looking at me. He leaned in closer. "It's okay." His whisper became fainter each time. "Its okay." He leaned closer. I leaned in and the small kiss quickly escalated. Alix grabbed both sides of my face became aggressively passionate while making out with me and when I went to pull away he held my face in place and continued to forcibly kiss me.

At first i reciprocated his actions until remembering the professors warning. "Alix." I tried to interrupt but he wouldn't stop. "Alix, stop."

"Why?" His tone coming out almost as a hiss.

"This isn't you." I said.

"Yes." He said as he pulled me closer. "It is me." He kissed me again and tried to stick his tongue in my mouth. I wasn't used to Alix being so aggressive. He pulled me on top of him and we kept kissing. His fingernails made gashes in my arm that instantly healed, it hurt but I liked it. I knew this wasn't Alix from there.

"Wait a second." I said as I got up to try to catch my breath.

"No." He let out angrily with a more noticeable hiss. My belt unstrapped itself and flung against the wall on the opposite side of the room at extreme speed. I got off of him and held his face in my hands.