Chapter 5- First Day

Leonardo's fine ass above.

I can't believe it's the first day of school again, ugh! Why do they hate me? I got off the bed lazily and went over to my draw. I pulled out a pair of jeans blue skinny jeans and a tight white t-shirt then went into the bathroom attached to the room. I suppose it's my room now. When I came back out Ethan was sitting on my bed. I paid him no mind. I sat on the computer chair and strapped on my 4 inch pink pumps.

"Where do you think you are going dressed like that?" He asked. "School," I replied in a duh tone.

"I think not,"he said with a hit of laughter in his voice.

"And do I care what you think?" I pretended to think. "Uh.....no."

"You should," he got off the bed and blocked my way to the door. "Have you forgotten about our little bet?" Shit! I completely forgot. With all that happened that day I just blocked it out. "Thought so."

"Can't we just drop it?" I batted me eyelashes and put on my puppy dog face."I had a rough night."

"Not a chance, now change." He glowered at me. "Last time I checked shy innocent girls didn't wear heels or tight clothes or make up." He pointed to a pair of my biggest jeans and a hoodie on the bed. "You're suppose to go unnoticed." He turned to walk out the door but stopped, "oh, and just so we're clear if you lose you become my slave for a month." He smirked.a shudder ran through me as imagined all the things he would make me do.

After he left I stared at the clothes on the bed and sighed. Might as well get it over and done with. I didn't see his point about the make up though, it's not like I wear much anyway.I much rathe prefer my natural beauty.

***

We pulled up in the school's parking lot and all heads turned to us. Typical high school cliche. Checkout the new kids and rate them. I'd hate to no what rank I got. Ethan walked up to my window smirking like a maniac. "Remember, lay low." He said and walked up to the school building.

Grumbling to myself and put on a pair of shades that were in my glove compartment and put the hood of the jacket up.I got out of the car and swiftly walked up to the building, ignoring the stares. I was in and out of the office in a snap and walking down the hall to my locker. When I got to it I realized that I didn't have any books to put in it. I mentally slapped myself, I think Ethan's stupidity is rubbing off on me.

Since I couldn't go up to someone directly (I'm suppose to be shy) I decided to go to class early and 'study' like a good girl.

I sat at the very back and began doodling on a note book I brought with me. With my headphones in, I blocked out the rest of the world. A few minutes later I was brought back to reality. I stared down at my drawing. It was a picture of a cartoon Ethan being chased by a big dog. I think I may be becoming too violent. I looked over to what had brought me back to reality, a hand. A hand had been slammed onto my desk.

Leonardo's POV.

I walked into the class and sat in my regular spot the teacher's desk. I placed my feet up and leaned back."Hey Leo! Who's the chick?" Malik asked. We'd been best friends from womb and he's suppose to become my beta when I become alpha tonight.

"Where?" he pointed to a girl with a black hoodie on and her head stuck in a book." You haven't seen her around, she must be new."