Chapter 32-Trapped

Leonardo's POV.(What happened the night before)

What the hell happened?

I woke up with a massive headache pulsating round my body. Opening my eyes took a fair amount of strength then still took a while before they actually focused. I scanned my surrounding for some sort of guidance as to where I was. It was dark but with my wolf sight I was able to see to some extent. I was in a small, four- walled room. It was damp and had a musty smell. The scent of wolves was overwhelming in here also...the smell of blood. That alone spiked my senses. I needed to get out of here and fast. I tried to stand up and was hauled back by something around my neck. I grasped the collar tugged at it. It wouldn't break. The only thing that wolves can't really break is silver. Dammit! I turned back and saw it was attached to a short,thick chain that was embedded in the floor.I tugged at the chain with all my might but nothing happened except the draining of my energy.

I stopped my feeble attempts at freedom and collapsed once again to the damp floor. There was no use in trying to break free. I'd have to save my energy and think. Deep breathing helped in the thinking process. But wait, I wasn't breathing so deeply. I turned to the side of me and discovered Malik. How could I not have noticed him.

"Malik," I shook him. "Malik!"

"Ugh," He groaned. "What happened?"

"We were kidnapped." I said."And I'm pretty sure I know by who."

He sat up and rubbed his head. "The alpha" I stated.

"What?"He asked probably still a bit out of it.

"The other alpha." I said matter-of-factly. "He needed to get me out of the way to get to Dawn." The thought of him getting his disgusting paws on my mate turned my eyes black with rage.

"We have to get out of here." Malik said.

"Don't you think I know that!"I snapped at him. It took me a while to control my breathing and temper. "I'm sorry dude, I'm taking my anger out on the wrong person."

"It's okay." he reassured me." But right now we need you to focus so we can figure out how to escape."

The huge metal door that I hadn't realized was there swung open revealing a scruffy looking man with a wicked grin plastered on his revolting face. "I wouldn't waste my time if I were you." He said in his gruff voice. "There's no way to escape anyway. Those chains are made of pure silver, including these walls. No werewolf would be able to escape."

I feral growl rumbled from my chest as I struggled against my restraints to wipe that smirk off his disgusting face. "Settle down mutt." He spat at me.

"I'd rather be a mutt than a cowardly bastard who's a lapdog to a weakling alpha who can't even face me head on for my own mate. "I retaliated.

The grin fell off his face as he walked forward and punched me square in the jaw. "That's a smart mouth you got there." He grabbed a full hand of my hair and pulled."Don't you worry,by the time we're done with you, you won't even have the tongue to speak." He let go roughly and walked out the door. Two seconds later two freakishly buff looking guys entered.

They cracked the knuckles and necks and rolled their shoulders back. "It's time to play." The one with a scar on his right cheek said in a gruff voice.

"Leo?" Malik asked from beside me. "Yea," I answered not one bit intimidated.

"You got a plan?"He asked a bit nervous.

"Yea," I said. "Try to stay alive."

Somewhere between the hammer punches to the ribs and concussions to the head they had chained our hands and feet as well because they found that we retaliated a bit too much. Spitting out the blood that was swimming in my mouth I squeezed my eyes shut and then reopened them multiple times trying to regain my vision. I looked over at Malik hearing his laboured breathing and his pounding heart.

They were beating us senseless. Not giving us enough time to heal. We were lucky enough that they got tired and decided to continue their jobs tomorrow.

I pushed myself up against the wall using a fair amount of energy and causing myself more pain in the process. Tilting my head over to Malik. His breathing was laboured and eyes were partially closed fluttering. I sighed but it turned into a groan as my breathing hurt. The guilt I was feeling added to my pain. I was quick to disown and attack Malik's mate but here he was taking beatings for my mate. I leaned my head back and listened to Malik's breathing until I was sure he was asleep. Before I let myself drift off into the subconscious I prayed to God that Dawn would be able to protect herself before I can escape.

***

"Rise and shine mutts!" The guy from before--you no the cowardly bastard-- howled. He came in with a ham sandwich in hand eating away. My stomach growled loudly. "Wait, did you want some of this?" He asked feigning sympathy. He stuffed the whole thing in his mouth and dusted his hands. "Oops," He shrugged. "All gone."

I spat at him but not too long after his boot collided with my face letting a sickening crack to echo in the room. A growl erupted in the room but it wasn't from either of us. Malik glared at the guy, multiple feral growls emanating from his chest.

"Shut up mutt!" The guy ordered sending a kick towards Malik's face as well. "Beta!" Someone yelled from up the stairs.

"What!" he yelled back.

"There's someone here I think you'd want to see!" The beta turned to me and kicked me twice in the stomach before leaving the room.

"Leo!" Malik said panicked."Dude,are you alright?"

"Yea..." I groaned. "Thanks man." He just nodded feebly.

I strained my ears to listen to the conversation upstairs but it was no use. The giant metal door prevented sound from traveling my my wolf ears.

I laid down for a bit trying to focus on healing. About five minutes later my focused state was interrupted by a loud gasp. I would half lifted my head to see who it was but I didn't have the energy. I closed my eyes for a moment but ended up being consumed by my dreams. 

NOTE: If you like this book please vote. Its going up for watty2016 :)

 Its going up for watty2016 :)

NOTE:

YEP!! 10 chapters posted tonight. About 5 more chapters to go I believe. 

Do you guys think I should write a sequel? Already have ideas in mind xD It's gonna be epic.