Chapter 28- Explanations

Dawn's POV.

"Um...see what had happened was...I mean I was planning on telling you but--" Ethan rambled.

"That is so cool!" Everyone stood silently gapping at Storm. How could she take this so calmly?

"Cutie say wha?"Ethan sang.

"I knew something was up with you'll. I mean no one--well normal teenager--is that strong or fast or has extreme hearing and sight." She shrugged. It then dawned on me--snicker mentally, 'dawned'-- that we never actually hid our abilities when we were around Storm. We had already fully accepted her into the circle. That and she has a way of making her presence go unknown.

"Okay, this is getting way too out of hand." My dad stepped into the conversation." Ethan, take Storm up to your room and explain everything to her. Skylar, why don't you go check on Malik in the guest room. And Dawn, take Leo outside to talk. I don't think your mom would appreciate him destroying her house in his blind fury." He ordered.

"Not at all," mom added. Leo growled lowly. He doesn't like being ordered around. I rolled my eyes, stupid alpha.

Everyone did as they were told exiting the living room.

***

I can't believe you forgave her!" Leo exclaimed as soon as I shut the door behind us. I sighed in exasperation. Since I've been with Leo I've become a more understanding person. The old Dawn would have held a grudge against Skylar, but that isn't me anymore.

"Haven't you ever heard before that holding grudges hurts you more than the person you're holding it against?" I told him.

"This is different." He said stubbornly.

"No it isn't!" I threw my hands up, annoyed.

"I don't see why you're siding with her, I'm your mate not her!" He yelled.

That was true, he was my mate but that didn't give him the right to tell me what to do. "Just because I'm your mate doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you say. Especially if your wrong!" I yelled back with Just as much ferocity.

"If you won't listen to me as your mate then as your alpha I forbid you to forgive her, speak to her or even go near her!" his voice leaking with the strength of the alps command. I cringed back noticeably from the force of it but didn't back down. Him trying to control me only drilled my anger.

"How dear you use that voice on me!" I was raging now." Leonardo Montano you are treading on dangerous land." I warned in the deadliest voice I could muster. "Try that again and we'll see if I'll be in you pack--" I spat the word out. "Long enough for you to order me let alone be your mate." His eyes widened in fear then narrowed at me in anger.

"Don't you dare threaten me." He growled.

"It wasn't a threat," I narrowed my eyes to match his. "It was a promise."

We both glared at each other, neither one of us backing down. With both us having alpha blood in us this could have gone on for awhile. I decided to be the bigger person.

"I've already forgiven her and there's nothing you can do about it." I said ending the heated quarrel. I turned my back on him and went back inside slamming the door behind me. I heard ripping and a low growl then silence. He'd ran off. 'Good riddance,' I thought. My wolf didn't agree with me. She whimpered, wanting to be with the jerk. Not that I could blame her. This was the first time we'd fought in a long time. I sighed and trudged up the stairs to my room.

Ethan's POV.

Storm flopped down on my bed and looked up at me. "You are way to calm." I told her. "Is this the before stage where you process everything then lash out after and run screaming bloody murder?" I asked seriously.