Chapter 19-BBF Conference

Dawn's POV.

"Wake up, wake up!" Ethan bounced up and down on my bed annoying the shit out of me.

"What--do you want?!" I said between bounces. He stopped and attempted a sweet smiled. "What's going on?"

"I just feel like I haven't been the best brother so I want to make amends." He placed a firm hand on my shoulder. "From this end on you are free of your slavery duties."

I sat up fully awake now. Something smelled fishy. Not literally but you no suspicious and...ugh,you know what I mean. "Okay what's the catch?"

"Pst...ugh...um..w-why would you think there'd be a catch. Can't a brother show his love?" He stuttered.

"Of course they can but you're not a good brother and besides nothing with you is free."I stated.

"Ouch sis,that hurt." He feigned hurt and put his hand over his heart.

"Name your price."

He got serious. "Okay so here's the deal. I want you to make Storm like me. Talk me up, make her see my nice, gentle side."

"The nice, gentle side you don't have?" I asked. "So basically...lie."

He glared. "Just do it and your free." I thought about it for a minute or two. "Anytime this century." He said sarcastically.

"Don't rush me!" I spat. "The evil genius is thinking."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "So basically what you're telling me is that you want me to make Storm like you--my soon to be best friend. (Note well Courtney will always be number one.) One point Ethan. Make you look like the perfect boy--"

"Man." He cut in.

"Boy." I stressed. "Two points Ethan. And who knows, you might end up falling in love, getting married and having a big ole happy family." I folded my arms. "Tell me what Dawn gets in all of this?"

"You get to be free!"He said it as if it were obvious.

"Yea..not enough. Okay quick question, why do you need my help for you to get Storm? I thought you were the ladies' man."I asked truly curious.

He sighed. "It''s all your fault!" He point her index finger at me.

"Me?!"

"Yes you. You told Storm about me torturing you so now she's pissed at me for it."

"Oh...OH!" I burst out in laughter.

"Yea laugh it up. Now will you do it or not?" He asked.

I taped my chin. "On second thought....no."

"What?!"

"Well the way I see it, if I do it then you take my new best friend away from me and if I don't then Storm will hate you more if you continue torturing me so you'll have to stop. That way I'll have storm and be free. Kill two birds with one stone." I smirked.

"I hate you." He gritted out.

"I love you too." I smiled sweetly. I walked out my door calling "tootles," over my shoulder.

I went downstairs and found Storm sitting on the couch watching Vampire Diaries. "What's up."

"Just came to check on my girl." She smiled deviously. She sort of remind me of Courtney.

"Thanks." I sat down next to her. "You hungry?"

"Ummm sure."

"Kay." I put my feet up and yelled. "Ethan! Come here a sec."

He hurried down. "What?"

"Storm's hungry," He looked over to her and she nodded her head giving him puppy dog eyes. "Make us something to eat please."

He groaned but went into the kitchen. Storm and I giggled softly.He is soo whipped.

A few minutes he came back out with two sandwiches. "Here," he shoved mine at me. "Here you go beautiful." He handed Storm hers.

"What so I'm not beautiful too?" I asked feigning hurt.

"No."He said simply and went back to his room.

I laughed and got up. "Come on, there's someone want you to meet." Storm followed me upstairs to my room.

****************************

"He did not!" Courtney was just telling Storm and I what I've missed since I've been gone. Apparently, Derek is telling everyone that he broke up with me and in my fit of rage I kneed him in his jewels, he didn't see it coming. "Wait 'til you get your hands on him."

"Me?"Courtney said shocked.

"Yes you,since I'm not there you're gonna have to beat him up for me." I said matter of factly.

"Deal, now enough of that. Tell me the juicy details." Courtney was in gossip mode.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"You and Leo. Last time I talked to you you were grinding in a hot make out session oblivious to me." She fanned herself.

I look down at my hands breathing in and out,forcing myself to stay together. "Uh..."

"Leo's an ass, simple as that. He hurt her and he's now enemy number one. Number two is Ethan." Storm cut in.

I thanked her silently. "Speaking of Ethan you know he is totally in love with Storm."

"No he's not." She protested.

"Do tell."Courtney scooted up in her chair.

Ethan's POV.

I walked passed Dawn's room and I heard music playing. I opened the door slightly and poked my head in. Dawn and Storm were dancing and sing Katy Perry's teenage dream. On the screen I could see Courtney doing the same. Dawn turned and caught me peeking.

"NO BOYS ALLOWED!" She ran and tried to tackle me. I caught and threw over my shoulder.

"Wait!" Courtney yelled. "Dawn out, I need to speak to Ethan in private."

"What!Why?" Dawn yelled.

"Just do it."Courtney ordered.

"Fine." Dawn huffed.

She went out and closed the door."What's up Courtney."

Courtney and I were on good terms except when I piss off Dawn. We use to date, but it didn't work out so we stayed friends.

"How many rooms does this house have?" She asked. "Five why?"

"I was planning on surprising Dawn and coming over with the others for the weekend. Do you think your parents would mind?" She asked hopefully.

"Nope." An idea popped into my evil brain."Bring Derek." "Why?" She looked shocked i'd even suggest that.

"Cuz Dawn seriously needs a punching bag and I am not volunteering." I said smoothly. My intentions were safely hidden away.

We talked for a while before Dawn came back in and kicked me out.