Chapter 9- Rebellious

Dawn's POV.

I went through all my classes in a foul mood. I can't believe he did that to me! He treated me like a five year old. Who does he think he is? Oh yea, that's right, the alpha. Alpha my behind! No one disses me like that. I will get my revenge.

When lunch finally came around, I rushed to be one of the firsts in the cafeteria. I spotted Ethan walking up to me with a huge grin on his face. uh oh.

"Bow to your master." He said arms spread. I grimaced." I heard about what happened in English class. Quite the show from what I heard. So I guess this means I win."

"C'mon," I whined. "Give me some credit at least I lasted three days."

He raised a brow. "Three days?" He challenged."You lasted the first day, I'll give that. You weren't at school yesterday so that doesn't count and you cracked this morning so technically it's not a day." I sighed exasperatedly.

"Fine."

"I'll give you the first task when we get home." He said and went back to his friends.

I bought my lunch--A bottle of water,a burger and an apple--then went to sit at the exact same table as the first day but on the opposite end,so I could see when someone entered the cafeteria.

The atmosphere in here was tensed. Whispers blazed through the place like wild fire. With my new and improved hearing I managed to capture what they were saying. It mostly things like:

'What is she doing?'

'Is she going mad?'

'Wait 'till Leo gets here.'

'Dead girl walking.' etc.

I drowned them out as I ate my burger, my eyes never leaving the entrance doors. I waited patiently for him to walk through those doors. When he did he came laughing and happy, that soon changed. His friend spotted me first, I believe his name was Malik. Leo then followed Malik's gaze and met mine. There was disbelief in his eyes.

He approached me looking more like a predator with each step. His biceps flexing as he clenched his fists. Why do all the jerks have to be sex gods? He stopped a few feet away and scowled down at me. "Haven't we already been through this?" He sneered art me.

I smiled up at him sweetly. "Why what ever do you speaking of?"

"Don't play dumb."

"I believe that is your category." I sugar-coated my voice.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."Malik spoke.

"What could he do?" I mocked."Put me in a corner again?"

"Worse."Growled Leo.

"I doubt that. Go play on your swing set. You're acting like a selfish brat." I accused.

"Why you little bi--"I cut him short.

"Ah, ah, ah." I wagged my finger at him."Language little boy."

He made a grab for my arm but I was ready for him this time. I dodged his claw and pushed him down as hard as I could. Gasps filled the air around me. Was this the first time someone stood up to him? I towered above him proudly and decided to make an even bigger scene. I slowly uncapped my bottled water and watched as all eyes went wide, understanding written all over their faces. Turning it upside down all the water emptied out onto the overly-large head of Leonardo.

His head hung low so his expression was unknown to me. As for mine, it was wide open with victory. That'll teach him to embarrass me. I looked around and everyone was backing away slowly as if escaping a predator. Why... are they scared of little ole' me? *insert evil smirk* I stood there watching water trickle from his hair and down his face.You could literally see the steam rising off of his glorious body. He so doesn't deserve that banging bod.