Chapter 11- Party

Dawn's POV.(Before Leo's POV last chapter.)

The idiot expected me to prepare in less than two hours. ugh...He is so gonna pay for this.

I hurried passed my parents in the living room greeting them with a quick hi and bye. I grabbed my towel and took possibly the quickest shower I've ever had; five minutes.(hygiene is important) Coming back out I switched on my laptop and waited for it to power up. Logging into my skype, I searched for the one person who I could help me out with my dilemma, my other half....Courtney.

"Deeeeeeee!"

"Ceeeeeeee!"

"Oh Dawn! It hasn't even been a week and i'm dying without you,slowly withering away. I think I see a light....God?"I laughed nasally. She is so melodramatic and I love her for that. She always brightens my day with her dramatic scenes. But enough of that. We have serious matters at had.

"Courtney! I love you too but right now I am in dire need of your evil ways. "I lowed my voice to seem deadly. "Code...black." She gasped.

"No."

"Yes."

"Details.Scenes.Problems.Weakness."She was a serious now.

"I don't have time for everything right now but i'll give you the Details."She nodded vigorously.

"Subject's Name: Leonardo Montano

Age: 16, I think

Title: King

Physical traits: in one phrase; sex god.

Characteristics: egotistical, irrational, over-bearing, jerk face, asshole!"

"Wow." She breathed. "He really pissed you off."

"Yep." I huffed. "I tried to get him back but things got worse."

"Explain."

"Well right now I am getting ready to go to a party at his house--"

"That doesn't sound too bad." She said.

"To serve him." I finished.

"Ohh."

"Yea ohh." I rolled my eyes." Only because I 'disrespected' him." I said disrespected in a mocking tone.

"How?"

"Well ok,here I go." I took a deep breath. "Ethan and I made a bet that I could be innocent at this new school. So first day, I was minding my own business being all quiet etcetera when he walked up to me and slammed his hand on my desk. So was shock-ted (its shocked but we say shock-ted for emphasis XD.) and asked him what he wanted and he tells me some BS about listening to him and respect etc. He made me get up and he took my seat." I took another breath." I let that one go. At lunch now I sat at an empty table and he came back telling me that it was his table and to move my ass and Ethan just laughed, some brother. I had to eat outside... alone." I shook my head. "Next day I was tired because--"I stopped myself remembering I couldn't tell anyone about being a ...werewolf. "I went to bed late, so I took a window seat and dozed off.

He came back and said he wanted the seat. I told him no, he got pissed and put me to seat at the back of the class without a desk and told me not to move like I was a three year old!" I heard her hysterical laughter. "It's not funny!"

"You're right continue."

"When the teacher came in I asked her to go back to my seat and he said no and she actually listened to him. At lunch,I planned my revenge. I sat at his table again and when he came in stood my ground.When he made a grab for me I dodged and poured a bottle of water over his head."