5

Luke's POV...

I didn't even say that I loved her. The only problem is I don't know if I do. I see her vanish into the horizon and walk the rest of the way to my place.

I enter and Chloe is standing with her arms folded, "Where the hell were you?" She asks rudely, more like screaming a question.
I have had enough of her being my mom, actually my mom is nicer, "I went to Kristina and Adrienne's place."
"Are you kidding me? Did you see Kristina?" She asks unfolding her arms.
"Yeah, but not at her house," I say. Honestly I am a little scared. After what Calum told me that she did I am a little skeptical around her. I really like Chloe though.
"Where!" She demands clenching her fist.
Chloe is showing me who she really is! I don't like it at all! "She was driving! She was going home!" I say cowering to her. Sure sometimes she gets angry like this, but I never thought sweet Chloe would do something like this!
"Did she see you!" She says through her clenched teeth.
"I don't know!" I yell back straightening up. "Where is Michael, I'm done talking to you!" I say. She says nothing. "Where is Michael!" I say just above a yell, which is pretty loud. Her face softens and she points up the stairs. I walk past her to the stairs.

I find Michael in his room playing on his x-box. I sit next to him and grab a remote. We sit and play Fifa for a while.

Adrienne's POV...

Kristina walks in the door and throws her bag on the floor by her shoes. "God dammit!" She yells at the top of her lungs. I look at her from the living room right by the door. She walks in frustration to her room and locks it. I follow her and stand outside. I can hear her sobs through the door. I raise my fist to knock but decide against it. I put my hand by my side trying to listen to her.

An hour or so later she opens the door to me sitting across the hallway against the wall. My head flys up to her with puffy eyes and wet cheeks. "What's wrong?" I ask. I have a feeling I know. She saw Luke. She shakes her head at me. She can't know that I know what's going on. She could get hurt. "Kristina, please tell me!" I beg standing up. She shakes her head once more, "Kristina! Tell me now! You have hid too many things from me! Tell me! I am here now and you don't have to keep everything inside!" I explode forgetting she can't really tell me. She looks me in the eyes. She really has beautiful eye, I wish I had her hazel, blue eyes. She interrupts my thoughts by walking down the hallway. She grabs her bag and she is gone again.

"Hello?" He asks
"Hey, um, I was wondering if I could swing by and we could just talk, ya know?" I ask.
"Yeah, yeah! Come one over! It's just me here." He says.

I pull into his driveway and hop out. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. The door opens and I am welcomed to a very beautiful Ashton. I smile and walk in. He closes the door behind me and I take my shoes off. I set my bag down by my shoes and look to Ashton. He waves for me to come to the kitchen. I follow. I've never been in his place before. I look into his wonderful eyes and think about the good times we had. I can't wait for the ones to come either. I snap out of my thoughts and focus on why I really came here, Chloe. Should I really tell him or enjoy me time? I'm not like that, I'll tell him. "Ashton, I really need to tell you something," I say focused.
"Hit me," he says leaning on the counter behind him.
"You can't tell anyone you know..." I say pausing if I should continue. I bit my lip, "Chloe has threatened to- well- injure Kristina and us if she doesn't stay away from you and the guys, but mainly Luke." I spit that all out and he stares at me with a blank expression.
"I have to say is we can only keep away from her," says disappointed.
"Well," I say high pitched, "if any of us know we are in danger too. And to add onto that, she saw Luke today..." I continue trailing off.
"Shit." He says under his breath.
"What do we do?" I ask getting worried. I have kept so quiet and not had the urge to cry too much, but I can't help it. I start to bawl my eyes out. "What do we do?" My voice gets weak. How does Kris go so long without crying?
Ashton puts my head on his shoulder and rest his head on mine. I squeeze him tightly and he holds me close. This is what I want forever. I just want to know I am safe, because I feel a little in danger.

Kris's POV...

I enter the large house of Niall's, he's such a sweet guy, but I will hurt him when I go to Luke. It's gonna happen, I have faith! "Niall, we really need to talk about us," I can't read his face at all! "I don't want to hurt you and-" he stops me.
"And you think we should go separate directions. Got it!" He says taking it like a champ.
"Not exactly," I say. He looks confused, "I want to see you again, as a friend." I just friend zoned someone for the first time! Wait, nope. I friend zoned Luke many times.
"Alright!" He says kissing my cheek. "I really didn't want to possibly hurt you. Ya know?" He asks, I nod feeling the same way.
"That's really all, I just wanted to be nice and tell you in person." I say. He nods.
He glances at my lips and back to my eyes, "Friends with benefits?" He asks.
"Just this one time," I answer leaning in. He grabs my waist and puts me on the counter. His cold hand slips up my shirt rubbing up and down. My side is still sore with no alcohol in me to numb the pain. It hurts but I ignore it.

Calum's POV...

"Chloe has threatened to- well- injure Kristina and us if she doesn't stay away from you guys, but mainly Luke." Adrienne says to Ashton. I didn't mean to but I snuck in the back door by the pool. Chloe what? Kristina is probably freaking out! "...she saw Luke today..." Adrienne continued. This can't happen, not to Kris. Why does Luke have to have a bitchy girlfriend? She is a monster!

I open Luke's front door and Chloe is in the living room. "You!" I yell, she jumps. "How dare you?" I say to her.
"What?" She says faking innocents.
"Don't be a fake! You fucking know!" I yell at her. I hear Luke running down the steps. He really needs to fix how he runs. Michael soon comes down too.
"What the fuck is going on here?" Luke asks stepping between me and Chloe.
"Luke," she steps closer to him and rests her hand on his shoulder. She pressed against him, "Calum was accusing me of something I didn't do!" She wines.
"Sorry to interrupt, but what was he accusing you of?" Michael chimes in.
"He said I threatened Kris! I have not!" She yells.
"I didn't even say that yet! Luke?" I turn to him.
"You shouldn't accuse someone if they didn't do it. He took her side! What the fuck is wrong with him?
"Luke!" Michael yells at him, "What is in your head?" He asked, "Do you not know that your awful girlfriend put Kris into a hospital? Chloe is a monster! You don't see the things you need to! And if you do, she makes you think wrong if them." He adds.
"What do you mean?" He asks angrily.
"I mean you have had your head up her ass waiting at her hand and foot!" Michael yells so loud I am afraid the roof is going to fall.
"I would never-" Chloe starts.
"Yes you do! All the fucking time!" I yell.
Luke looks a bit shocked and his face goes back to looking the way when we was always with Kris. As much as it pains me to see her with someone else, it's better she is happy than stuck with me. He turns cold once more, he's lightning up, "Where is your evidence Calum?" He asks. I turn around and walk out their door slamming it as hard as I can.