12

Kris's POV...

I walk into a fancy restaurant in a black dress with long sleeves. I spot Will and move towards him. "Hello William!" I say excitedly.
He smiles and his green eyes glisten in the low lighted area, "Ah, the beautiful Kristina!" He says wrapping an arm around my waist.
I blush as we sit at a small table next to each other. I open the menu and feel his gaze on me, "Now, try not to drool." I say with a smirk. He chuckles and looks to his menu.

We walk out of the restaurant and I am going to explode soon. I had eaten way too much for one person. Why does pasta look like enough and is always way too much? We walk down the side walk next to each other and chat about little things like we had all night. Not once had I mentioned Luke or anyone from my past. I never will, it's useless information. I don't want to cross paths again incase of an awkward conversation. Not very good in those situations.

I walk down the sidewalk of London with my son Luke. He pulls on my sundress and rushes ahead of me, "Luke! Would you just calm down?" I ask. He simmers and slows to my pace.
"Exscuse me, you seen familiar," an Australian calls. Great, another person saying I am someone I used to be. Back when I did that movie. Ugh. "Wait! Kris!" I turn and see a tall man starring back at me.
Luke turns around and looks at a tall man he had never seen. His eyebrows furrow, "Mommy, who is this?" My six year old questions.
The man, Lucas, looks shocked. I bend down to Luke's height, "This is an old friend of mine!" I say pointing to other Luke, "He was always my best friend. We just don't always get to talk!"
Luke smiles, "Hey buddy," his smile is fake and they is pain in his eyes, "My name is Luke!" He says poking little Luke in the chest playfully.
"That's my name!" He complains.
I laugh at my silly kid, "Yes it is! You are named after this Luke!" I say pointing to Luke.
"I didn't know you had a kid, I didn't know you would name him after me!" Luke says looking me in the eyes. I feel my eyes swell with tears. I nod and bite my lip to keep it from quivering. He opens his arms and I leap into them. Little Luke hops in the middle of us.
"Group hug!" Little Luke chants as me and Luke share tears.

Nope, don't want to deal with that. I focus back on Will and listen to him talk nonsense about his favorite color, red. "Hey, would you like to come back to my place?" He asks stoping in the sidewalk. I nod and we continue to his place.

I enter his tidy apartment and take in the smell of pumpkins. Why pumpkins? That's odd. I mean if he likes the smell, it's okay. In fact, I find it soothing. "Smells nice!" I say. Taking off my shoes at the door.
"That would be my roommate! He is constantly making pumpkin pie, no matter what time of year it is!" He says taking my jacket. "Oh, and my roommate is hardly ever here. I know when he is by the smell."
"Why do you mean?" I ask looking at him confused.
We walk to his kitchen, "He is in a band and travels the world regularly."
"Will, is that the girl Kristina?" A voice asks from the oven. His head inside cleaning. He peeks out, "Oh! It is! Beautiful blue-hazel eyes! Just like you said Will!" His roommate continues. "I'm Liam!" He sticks out his hand covered in an oven mitt. "Liam Payne!" He looks at his hand and laughs, "Oh my gosh!" I shake his hand. My face burns, Niall is in a band with a Liam Payne... Are they the same person?
"Is there any chance you know a Niall Horan?" I ask. I want to take back my question. Why would I do that? Niall could find me and everything me and Chloe arranged is a thing of the past.
"Yes I do! We are in the same band! Do you know him?" He asks.
"Uh," I think quick, "I know of him." I say panicked.
Liam nods, "Want a piece of pie?" He asks. I don't want to turn it down but I can't eat anything else!
"No thank you!" I say with a smile.

Will takes me to the movie room that has bean bags everywhere and a huge projector. I sit in a green bean bag and cross my arms across my chest. He turns on a Disney movie that I had never seen before. Which is odd considering that I thought I had seen them all. He plops down in a red bean bag next to me. His arm snakes around my shoulders. Further into the movie my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.