8

Luke's POV...

I open my eyes and look directly into a very bright light. I squint to see anything at all. I hear murmurs and other screams. I struggle to get up. My hand goes to my forehead and I feel liquid. I look at my hand and see blood. I still hear screaming of males. I hear yelling and it's awful. I stand and exit a closet I was in for some odd reason. I walk into a hallway of a venue. I look up and down the hallway. Screams and yells come from my left, or my right and I can't hear that way. I start to walk left anyway. I hear someone screaming for help, female. "Someone! Help!" I pick up the pace getting dizzy and I slow down. I reach the panicked girl. It's Chloe, "Luke! Michael is hurt!" I furrow my brows at her.
"You did this," I say harshly. I scared her.
"W-what makes you think that?" She stutters.
"This is your fault!" I scream pushing her off of Michael. I look at him breathe and I try to wake him up. His eyes open and look at me in shock and confusion. There are more screams. I help Michael up and he walks with a limp. We continue down the hallway. There is an extremely loud noise behind us making us jump. My ears ring. It becomes hard to see when the blood of my forehead drips into my eyes. A little further down the hallway I see Calum frantically running to us. "Run!" He yells. "Run!" His voice cracks. I turn around with Michael and we limp as fast as humanly possible. The sound of a gun shoots and I trip. I don't know if it was me or Michael. "Luke? Luke, get up!" Calum yells in my face. I try and fall, I was shot! I look at the back of my leg and see blood gushing out of my calve. I look to Calum who is panicking.

Adrienne's POV...

I land expecting to see Ashton somewhere. I turn my phone off airplane mode and I get thousands of missed phone calls and texts. I read through texts. Most from Calum, none from Luke or Ashton.
Most say, "sorry ash can't get to the airport"
"Sorry"
"Don't panic"
"Come to the hospital!"
Well it doesn't work because I panic and shake. Why do I need to go to the hospital? Is Ashton hurt? Is Luke hurt? What happened? I rush outside and get into the nearest taxi, "Hospital as fast as possible!" I say in a panic tone.

I run to the desk with my bags. I start rambling to the lady, "Ash!" An Australian man speaks to me. I whirl around and see a guy with these huge muscles and he wears a tight black shirt. "Come with me, I'll show you to the boys!" He says cheery. Something about him doesn't make me feel safe.
"I think I'll wait here," I say pointing to a chair.
"Ashton and Luke are waiting for you," he says. Ashton was hurt! My eyes grow and my face looses all color. I walk to him with my bags. I don't know who he is but I trust him anyway. He takes my bags from me and leads me to the elevator. He presses the button labeled "b" and the elevator travels down. We're going to the basement? The elevator lands with a crash and opens. I step out fallowed by tight shirt. "Sit in the chair." He say sternly. My face says horrified when I see Ashton tied up and asleep! What kinda weird movie type life is this? Calum and Michael are on the other side of the room asleep too. "Sit in the chair!" He yells. I disobey and plant my ground. He picks me up and throws me into the chair. I was close enough there is no way it could hurt my baby, the only thing on my mind. "Lean back." He says aggrieved. I lean back and he takes my hand and feet tying them up. "This will be painless if you just go to sleep." He blind folds me and I feel his skin on mine before I go out cold.

Kris's POV...

"Uh, who is this?" I ask into the phone.
"All you need to know is you need to get to the hospital here in Australia!" The man hangs up.
I look to Niall, "I'm sorry I made you drive all this way, but I have to go to Australia."
He chuckles, "You are not going alone!" He says walking out the door.

We walk to the front desk and give back our key. We sit in Niall's car and drive to the nearest airport where we board a plane to LA and from there we will go to Australia.

<><<<>>><>

We exit the plane and head through the airport. We get outside with our bags and wait for a taxi. Niall scoots in first and I follow. The driver takes us to the hospital, "You know, I had another woman- looked a lot like you ma'am- ask to go to the hospital in a rush." My eyes widen, is Adrienne with them? I look to Niall and he looks at me, we're thinking the same thing, Adrienne is here.

We walk into the hospital and ring at the counter. A large man taps my shoulder making me jump. "Are you Kristina?" He asks. I nod, he is in a tight black shirt and has huge muscles the size of Niall's chest. I am a bit surprised and I get a little scared. "Please let me take you to Luke," he said, "Sir I am going to ask you to stay here." He says to Niall.
"Hell no. I stick at her side. What are you going to do about it?" He says outing his arm around me. I'm really glad I have him. He makes me feel safer.
"Fine!" The guys says.

He takes us to an elevator and presses a button labeled for the basement. Why would Luke be in the basement? He's not. Niall wraps his arms around me, knowing where this is going.

The elevator lands with a huge crash and opens we step out behind creepy dude. I see Adrienne, Ashton, Michael, and Calum tied up in chairs. They aren't responsive to any sound or else they would be awake with the big crash. The guy pulls us another chair. "Sit here sir," he pats the back of the chair.
"Absolutely not!" Niall exclaims.
"I said sit!" The Australian yells, scaring me.
"No," Niall protest. At the moment, I do not believe it's such a good idea.
The man walks over to us and picks me up and throws me on the ground hurting me in the concrete. I whimper and roll over on my back taking a second before I stand up. The large man places his foot on my chest not letting me get up. Niall runs and pushes him off with all of his might. I try to stand. When I do Niall is thrown across the room. Who is that guy, Hulk?
"Niall!" I scream. Hulk picks me up and I kick him as much as I can. He places his hand over my mouth. He sets me in the chair and ties me down. Niall rolls over and groans. The man goes to him and does the same to him. He wakes everyone up some how and sets me in the middle of the room. The elevator crashes and out wheels Luke and Chloe. I look up with fear written on my face. I make eye contact with Luke and mouth, "Help me!" Before the man slashes his hand across my face multiple times leaving blood and bruises. Once my body has had enough, I go out cold.