Chapter 1

UP HERE IS WHAT CHANCE LOOKS LIKE.
I DO NOT OWN ANY ATTACK ON TITAN CHARACTERS.
WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS IMMENSE SPOILERS FOR THE "NO REGRETS" SERIES AND THE ORIGINAL "ATTACK ON TITAN"SERIES SO IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS I SUGGEST YOU READ "NO REGRETS" AND "ATTACK ON TITAN" FIRST!!! OTHERWISE ENJOY!

Her POV
I wandered aimlessly down a dark and rocky road, finding myself in a dreary alley. I plopped down on the floor, from exhaustion, dehydration and hunger. This world was truly a horrid, unfair and cruel place. Those who are born to aristocratic families get spoiled into thinking life is as easy as it gets.

  Those who are born into no family at all, like me would know that you would have to hunt or be hunted. Especially if you lived underground. You must be wondering, who am I exactly? Even I don't know by this point. I have no name. Everyone here just calls me "that girl." What age am I? I'm not sure. I'm not sure how many years past since the day my "parents" left me here. My guess is I'm around 15. I looked at my reflection on a muddy puddle beneath my bare feet. I sighed and realized that I looked like a complete monster. My long brown locks were a tangled mess and my so called "clothes" were shredded badly.

At this point all I could do was curl up and cry. But I didn't want to. I didn't want to be cowards like my parents. I stood up, brushing my white rags. I made my way out of the alley where I saw a sea of people parting. I didn't really wonder anything, so I stepped in at the middle of the parting. Suddenly a wave of nausea and faintness washed over me. I clutched my head, tangling my already tangled hair even further. Damn I knew I shouldn't have walked out here knowing my current situation I thought. An icy cold voice disrupted my pain.

"Oi... You are blocking my way." The voice stated.

"I'm sorry I-I'll move." I stuttered, not looking at the voice. I was too focused on my nausea and pain. When I finally looked up, the lights were blinding and made my head pound even more.

"Are you okay?" The voice called calmly. I nodded faintly and shuffled to the side. I felt myself start to drift away from reality. I felt my legs give out underneath me and I almost collapsed. A pair of muscular hands grabbed my shoulders before I could.

  "Hey. What the hell is wrong with you?" The voice demands emotionlessly with a bit of worry laced into his words.

  "I'm f-fine." I said weakly. Voices began to stir and people were looking at me as if I were a singer or idol.

  "What are you all looking at SCRAM!" The person holding me demanded. Everyone cautiously walked away. This person must have a lot of authority to do that, I thought. I completely gave up on trying to stand. I collapsed into the persons chest. By now I knew whoever it was, he was a boy.

"Hey. What's your name?" The person asked. "I don't know." I managed to get out before I completely blacked out.

Levi's POV
"Hey. What's your name?" I asked the girl who, I quote has some serious hygienic issues.

  "I don't know." She answered softly before going limp. Normally I'd shove her off me, I mean what can I say? She's the very definition of filthy. But if I left her here, I'm probably going to find her dead in a hours. Plus she's a girl, which makes the situation even worse. I groaned as I lifted her body up.

  I was surprised at how incredibly light she felt. For a girl her height, she was incredibly thin and lightweight. I sighed. The only thing I could do is bring her back to my house honestly. I sighed and began walking to my house, located up some stairs at the east of the underground.

Her POV
  I felt like I was being placed on something warm and inviting, like a bed. Well I wouldn't know because I've been sleeping on wet pavement for most of my life. But whatever it was, it had a lemony scent to it that brought me back to my senses. I gradually opened my eyes and found myself in what looked to be a house. I frantically looked left and right and my eyes landed on a handsome looking boy with dark raven coloured hair and intimidating silver eyes. He was sitting on a chair holding a white tea cup. He set the cup down on a table and looked at me.