Chapter 10

The drawing above is made by the lovely drawergirl44 ! Thank you so much for putting in the time and effort into drawing this heartwarming art :)

Chance's POV
  "What a wonderful day to go to Sheena!" I cheered happily.

  "Yeah." Levi says emotionlessly.

  "Wait Levi I need to change, meet you here in about an hour?" I asked.

  "Mhm." He nodded boredly and pulled out a chair to sit down on.

  I walked towards Petra's room and knocked on it.

  "Yes?" She opened it.

  "Chance! What's up?" She says rather nervously.

  "Sorry about yesterday Petra." I scratched the back of my head apologetically.

  "Oh! No worries, what do you need?" She asks cheerfully.

  "Can you help me pick out an outfit for a date in wall Sheena?" I prodded nervously.

  "Of course! Come in!" She pulled me into her room.

  "We can just see to my own closet.." I mumbled.

  "Nonsense! Use one of my dresses! The nobles will think of you as one of them if you dress up as an aristocrat." Petra insisted.

"And you have a lot of fancy dresses?" I cocked a brow.

"Well I do love to dress up once in a while." She giggled pulling out one gorgeous dress after another.

"Woah Petra! You can open up a shop with this many dresses.." I admired.

"I think you'll look best in this one." She pulled out a black and white lacy dress, designed beautifully with rose embroidery, and completed with a white satin ribbon.

" She pulled out a black and white lacy dress, designed beautifully with rose embroidery, and completed with a white satin ribbon

"Wow, it's breathtaking." I mummer as I softly stroked the silky fabric.

"Take it! It's yours." She declares with a smile.

"What? I can't!" I defended, placing the dress on her bed.

"It's yours! No take backs." She folded her arms.

"Ugh.. Fine." I picked up the dress and smiled.

"Thank you Petra." I bowed a little.

"No problem! Ooh let me do your hair." She grabbed a random wooden brush and sat me down in front of her dresser.

"I think you'll look super adorable with twin, thick braids, with hair left that goes down your back." She mummered.

She separated my hair into three sections then sectioned two into into three each.