Chapter 6

Chance's POV
"Mm." I sat up on my fluffy mattress. I stretched and rubbed my eyes slightly. I found myself sitting on my bed. I couldn't remember exactly how I got here or exactly what happened last night, but I remember feeling desperately lonely at one point. The last thing I remember was falling off Leiyari. How did I even get here? Oh well, I'll ask Levi later. Wait. Did Levi carry me here? It wasn't unlikely. I stood up and walked to my bathroom. I stared at my gloomy expression in the mirror. I grabbed a hair tie and tied my hair in a messy bun then started to brush my teeth. I scrubbed my face then changed into my uniform. I let my naturally wavy hair down and decided to tie it in a thick high ponytail. I had a staring contest with myself in the mirror before realizing that I had to go. I opened the door and began walking down the long, dark hallway.

My stomach growled and churned for something to eat, after all I didn't consume anything for 1 day unless you count the tea. I walked towards the kitchen where everyone was already gathered. I quietly sat down next to Eren and waited for Levi to scold or bash me for being late but surprisingly nothing aggressive came out of his mouth.

"Good, we are all here." Levi finally said. I sighed in relief, the silence was making me worried.

"Today we are going to head out to town at wall Sheena. To let loose for a bit, as Erwin says, since we are all going to be heading out for a very important expedition on Friday." Levi explains matter-of-factly. Friday? That's two days away! I realized.

"So after you are finished eating, change into casual Summer clothes and meet back here, our uniforms will cause too much attention." Levi orders. I started shovelling town the mashed potatoes and fried eggs in front of me, downing it all with a glass of iced water.

"Casual clothes..." I murmur walking back to my room. I didn't really have any Summery casual clothes since all my clothes were either for combat or the underground. The clothes I wore from the underground were more meant for stealth and self defence more than for looks. I remember I did bring a dress but I look ugly in all dresses really. Oh well it's the only thing Summery in my closet. I sighed and walked in, immediately opening my closet and taking out the dress. It was a white, sleeveless dress that had a white bow at the waist area. The entire skirt ended at my knees. I decided to wear a pair of white flats to go along with the whole "white" look.
(Outfit on the top)
I looked at myself in the mirror. Hmm I don't look as bad as I remember. I thought hesitantly. I shyly made my way to the dining room again to see everyone dressed up casually with the "I just don't care" feeling. Everyone looked amazing in casual clothes, which made me feel self conscious in a way. Hmm where did Levi go? I wondered as I sat next to Eren.

"U-um Chance?" Eren slowly turned towards me with a slight blush.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Y-you look lovey." He complimented shyly.

"Thank you." I replied curtly.

"Eren's right, Chance you look gorgeous!" Petra exclaimed from across the table.

"Thanks Petra, but I think you look more stunning." I replied with a smile.

" I replied with a smile