Chapter 11

Master Makarov POV:

As I watch Luna run from the guild hall I'm filled with anger at my children.

"How could you do this to her!" I yell at them.

"Master she is the child of the apocalypse dragon! Who's to say she wont be like him!" Laki says angrily.

"Because I believe in her." Natsu says stepping forward. "She was tortured by Zeref for eleven years while she was with the dragon."

"What..." Mirajane says wiping her tears.

"She told me that for her whole life people have misjudged her because of who her father is, now tell me this everyone who was on Tenrou Island. Would we even have know about the dragon if she hadn't told us." He asks.

"No she was the one who risked her life to warn us about her father, he was being possessed by Zeref who made him do all the horrible things he did." Erza says.

Then all of a sudden everyone who was on Tenrou Island is standing up for Luna, if only she was here to see all of this. The people who voted against her are changing their mind and want to test her to see if she is worthy to be a member, but eventually just admit to letting her join.

"Lets set out to find Luna and bring her home!" I yell and everyone cheers.

Luna POV:

I run as fast as my legs can carry me and find my self in the centre of town, so before I leave I decide to buy some supplies and ingredients to make my potions, so I walk over to a herbal shop where there is a old woman sitting down doing some knitting.

"Um excuse me ma'am." I say as I walk in.

"Oh welcome please come in dearie!" She says dropping her knitting. "What can I help you with today?" She asks happily.

"Um I was wondering if you carry any of these herbs? I need them urgently please." I say showing her my potions book with the list of ingredients inside it.

"Of course we do! One moment please and how much of each would you like?" She asks picking up some boxes from around the shop.

"Um 200g please ma'am. Also do you have any potion bottles?" I ask opening my bag and pulling out my purse.

"Of course dear I just had a new shipment of bottles, how many?" She asks me placing everything inside my bag for me.

"Ten please."

She places the bottles inside after wrapping them with paper to make sure they don't break, I open my purse and give her the money and walk out of the shop waving to the woman as I leave. After that I walk to a grocery shop and buy some simple supplies and then walk to the train station, I have to look at a map to figure out where I need to go before hand and then buy my ticket. I sit down on one of the benches at my stop and look at my supplies.

"Guess its just me again..." I say aloud.

Pulling a bread bun from my bag I sit there pulling off pieces and putting them into my mouth, I keep checking the time and the ticket to make sure I don't miss the train. The sooner I leave the better. Suddenly I hear voices calling my name, fearing that its the Fairy Tail guild coming to hunt me down I jump on the first train I find. Then I notice I left my book on the bench so I run quickly and grab the book.

"Luna!" Natsu yells at me.

"Don't take me away!" I yell.

Natsu runs to me and holds me in his arms, I try to fight him and he then looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm here to help you Luna, not to hunt you down because I can tell that's what your thinking. We've managed to show the guild members that your a good person and they want you to join the guild." He says and everyone else comes running towards us.

"Your not going to hurt me?" I ask with relief.

"No we're not." The old man says walking towards me.

He offers me a hand and I hesitate.

"What the members said really hurt me, more than I thought it would...Do they really want me sir?" I ask.

"Yes we do." The members say in unison.

I smile and then take the old man's hand. I pick up my bag and finally grab my book and we all walk back to the guild hall, where Elfman, Lisanna and Mirajane are waiting for me. They all run over to me and hold me in a huge hug, Mirajane then walks over to me with a stamp.

"You ready to be a member Luna?" She says smiling at me.

"Yeah!"

"Where do you want it an what colour?" She asks me.

"Um what colour do you all have?" I ask.

"Me and Lisanna have white and Elfman has black." Mirajane says smiling at me.

"Um...." I say and think of a colour I would like. "Could I have it in this blue?" I say and show her my magic.

"Of course you can! We have some shiny colours that no one has used yet." Mirajane says and adjusts the colour. "Now where would you like it?"

"My right arm." I say and she places the stamp on my arm.

There is a warm sensation on my arm and there in a shiny blue colour is the Fairy Tail mark.

"Thanks sis!" I yell and wrap my arms around her.

I then run over to where Natsu and his friends are, I walk slowly because I can see they are in deep conversation. I wait for them to finish and then walk over to their table.

"Hello." I say shyly.

"Well hello Luna, how are you feeling now." Erza asks me smiling.

"Much better thanks, I thought I would come over and get to know you all. From what I've heard you were the ones who stood up for me joining the guild, so I wanted to say thank you." I said smiling at them.

"Well as you know I'm Erza, that's Natsu, Grey, Wendy and Lucy not to forget Happy and Carla." Erza says pointing to each person in turn.

"Its nice to meet you." I say smiling.

"Luna, we were thinking..." Natsu starts. "Um how can I put this. Um...Er...."

"Oh Natsu." Lucy says sighing. "We want to know if you would like to join our team."

"You want me I your team?" I ask smiling happily.

"Of course we do! Your so cool we would love to have you!" Wendy says smiling.

"Thanks so much you guy's! Actually there is somewhere I need to go first. Its the Crystal Cave, when dad and I left there I had to leave most of my belongings there because we left in a hurry so I want to go back and pick up some things." I say holding my train ticket.

"Can we come?!" Natsu yells at me smiling.

"Sure of course you can! It would be fun to show you all where I lived. Only problem is I don't have anymore motion sickness potion, so when we arrive there I will need to make some more." I say standing up.

"What are we waiting for!" Natsu yells jumping up onto the table.

"YEAH!" We yell and run through the wooden doors.

The next adventure begins!