Chapter 38

Luna POV:

Today was the day. The final day of the grand magic games, and where was I? Underground....Master Makarov and Master Mavis had created a brand new team for the games today, the team consisted of Erza, Juvia, Laxus, Gajeel and Gray. Master also created a team to rescue Lucy and Yukino, and on this team was me, Wendy, Natsu and then exceeds. Oh and my sister Mirajane too, even though I told her we didn't need her to come along master insisted that she came.

"Come on, let's get Lucy and Yukino back." I say linking my fingers with Natsu's. "Where are we heading to Mira?"

"The palace, the first believes that's where Lucy and Yukino are being hidden. So our plan is to go there first and fight our way to the dungeons, then once we have both of the girls we'll help them to escape hopefully before the end of the games." Mirajane replies as we begin to run down the streets of Crocus.

We quickly made our way to the palace in crocus, it was huge and clearly full of guards.

"So how exactly are we going to get inside the palace?" Wendy asked.

"I have the perfect idea!" Heppy yelled.

Within a couple of minutes Natsu was dressed like a bear, Wendy was dressed like the pumpkin man, Mira was dressed in a skimpy bikini with a mask on her face, and I was dressed like a tree.....

"How are these supposed to help Happy?!" I yelled while he giggled looking at us.

"What'd you mean?! They are perfect!" He cried out with a bright grin on his face.

"I have a better idea, Mirajane you use take over magic right?" I asked pulling the branches from my hair.

Mirajane looks at me confused but then smiles, after a little more talking Mirajane ties me, Natsu and Wendy up and then changes herself to look like one of the palace guards. Mirajane begins to walk forward while holding onto the ropes that held us, she walks into the palace and we are confronted by other guards.

"Who are they?" He asks.

"Caught them sneaking in, my guess is they are trying to break that Fairy Tail girl out." Mira says while adjusting her grip o us.

"Um, his Majesty and the ministry of defence aren't here right now. Toss them in the dungeon." The guard directed.

Mirajane began to walk to one direction but the guard quickly shouted at her saying she was going the wrong way, quickly thinking Mirajane said that she had recently been transferred. Once we were out of sight Mirajane changed into her normal self and untied the ropes.

"Nice one Mira." Natsu said giving her a high five.

We began to run down some stairs which lead to the dungeon, it was dark and a little spooky but soon lamps began to illuminate the cells. I took a sniff to see if I could pick up on Lucy or Yukino's scent, I closed my eyes to help me concentrate and soon I picked up on a soft blend of Vanilla and Strawberries. Its Lucy! She always wears that perfume!

"Guy's she's this way." I tell them and begin to run to the scent. "Lucy?" I call in the hopes that she'll hear me.

"Lucy!" Natsu yells.

"We're trying to sneak in Natsu!" I whisper harshly while giving his head a smack.

"Luna?" A voice calls. "Luna? Natsu is that you?"

We run to a cell and Lucy comes running to the bars grinning from ear to ear.

"It is you! Wendy and Mirajane too, not to mention the exceeds!" She cries happily.