Chapter 41

Luna POV:

We all stare wide eyed at the Lucy standing in front of us, the other Lucy looks devistated. Like she's seen something horrible, that has scarred her for life. Small tears fall down her cheeks as we all try to figure out what's going on, our Lucy looks really freaked out right now.

"Another Lucy?" Mirajane asks shocked.

"Wh-What is this supposed to mean?" Wendy stutters.

"It it Gemini?" I ask.

"Or the Scary Lucy from Edolas?" Happy asks, placing a paw onto his head.

"I know you've heard something about the Eclipse door across dimensional borders." The other Lucy begins.

"Wait a second, you can't mean..." Twilight says shocked.

"You used the Eclipse gate to..." Carla stutters with the same shock as Twilight.

"Yes, I came from the future." The other Lucy says still looking at the ground.

"WHAT!!!" We all yelled in disbelief.

I look at this Lucy and there is something about her that I don't get, if she's from the future then why did she come to the past?

"This can't be right?" Loke says while adjusting Arcadios.

"Please..This Country...will very soon." Future Lucy tries to speak and then collapses on the ground.

Natsu rushes forward and begins to shake Future Lucy's shoulders, I would rush over but my feet and legs are kinds numb right now. And I'm on Mira's back...

"Hey! Are you alright?!" Natsu yells shaking her.

I glance over and notice our Lucy is looking really pale, and we don't need two Lucy's passed out.

"Lucy? Are you ok?" I ask her .

"This is really creepy, why would I?...." Lucy begins as Natsu picks up the Future Lucy and puts her over his shoulder.

"We can't leave this Lucy here, let's take her and get out of here." He says and we begin to walk out of the underground dungeon we were thrown into.

"We need to send the flare soon." I say as we walk.

"The one that says that we've got Lucy?" Mirajane asks me.

"Yeah, although I doubt they were expecting we bring two of them." I say and she giggles.

"Hey Luna, how are your legs?" Mirajane asks me.

"Not too bad now, they have kinda gone numb. Which is a relief from the burning pain, or the raw skin pain." I say and she sighs.

"We need to get those treated, if they get infected you could be in trouble." Mira says adjusting me on her back.

"Don't worry about me Mira, I've had lots of infections through my time with dad. I've found ways to use herbs and other things to help them and I'm still alive, so don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I say resting my head on hers.

"I know, but I can't help but worry about you. I didn't for so many years, think of this as making up for it." She says and I can picture the smile on her face.

"I know Mirajane, and I wouldn't have it any other way..." I wrap my arms a little tighter around her neck, I was without her and the others for so long. I never knew what I was missing out on, and now that I found it I'm going to fight hard to protect it.

We walk for what feels like forever and Natsu finally pauses, looks around ad then sighs.

"We're screwed." He says and I mentally face palm.