Chapter 25

Luna POV:

I woke up to sunshine shining down on me, looking next to me I notice that Natsu was still there. Smiling slightly I noticed his iron grip around my waist almost like he was scared I would disappear, I lay there and then looked at his hair. I ran my fingers through it as he made soft noises of appreciation, I then kisses his lips softly.

"Morning Natsu." I whispered.

His onyx eyes opened slowly and his whole face lit up.

"So it wasn't a dream?" He asks me.

"No it wasn't. I'm right here with you." I whispered and then sat up.

Stretching until I heard the soft pop of my shoulders and back I gave my eyes a rub to remove the sleep from them and then pointed to Natsu's arms that were still on my waist.

"I need a shower, could you release me now?" I say smirking.

"Oh sorry." He says and lets me go.

Standing up I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom, turning on the shower I wait for the temperature to match the hot springs in the cave and then step in. I use bubblegum shampoo and conditioner and then comb my hair while I'm still under the steady flow of water, turning the taps off I then climb out and change into my clothes. A white tank top, a blue long in the back short in the front skirt and a brown belt, after this I then tie my white hair into a high pony tail. Satisfied with how I look I then walk out to see the others waking up, smiling I then sit down and pull on some white shoes.

"Morning love birds!" Lucy says smirking.

"Huh?" I ask confused. 

"Nice sleep Luna?" Erza asks nudging me.

"Am I missing something?" I ask standing up.

"Well you know, you and Natsu....Last night?" Lucy says walking over to me.

My face goes hotter and hotter until I need to put my hands over my face.

"Leave her alone, if you wanna tease anyone tease me." Natsu says wrapping an arm around me.

I smile at him and then we walk down to the bar to have breakfast, Natsu walks over to a table and eats with Happy so I walk over to Mirajane and the others. Sitting down Laxus passes me a plate filled with food I've never seen before, I usually don't eat breakfast but everyone told me I had to incase I was fighting again today.

"Thanks Laxus, what food is it?" I ask gazing at the food in awe. "I recognise the eggs but not the other stuff."

"Its bacon, eggs and toast. The bacon is meat and the toast is bread." He explains giving me a funny look.

I decide to put the eggs and 'bacon' into the toast and then take a bite, flavours explode in my mouth and I finish the whole thing quickly savouring the taste in my mouth. Mirajane then passes me a glass of orange liquid. 

"Orange juice." She says as I take a sip.

When this happens I always feel like I'm a little kid because I never used to eat stuff like this, still I put on a smile and walk over to the bar where Cana is eating and drinking a glass of orange juice.

"Orange juice is nice isn't it." I say smiling at her.

"This isn't orange juice Luna, its a Mimosa." She explains and then a whistle blows sounding the time for us to head to the stadium.

I get up and then follow my team to the stadium, we walk to our booth and then sit down waiting for the games to begin. I glance over and look at the sabertooth booth, one of the exceeds looks at me and smiles cutely. The exceed has green fur and is wearing a pink frog suit, it waves at me but is then scolded by a red exceed. The pumpkin man then walks into the arena and waves to all of us.