Chapter 47

Luna POV:
Lucy and Yukino pulled out their keys and turned to me, since the gate was forged using Celestial magic then maybe Celestial magic could destroy it? Focusing hard the pair again summoned the twelve zodiac spirits and sent them attacking the gate, however as the spell ended there wasn't even a dent or a scratch.

"It didn't work, maybe I should give it a try." I suggested but was distracted by Natsu fighting with Rogue.

It was a mixture of smoke and flames as they fought and Atlas Flame fought hard against MotherGlare, but as I was distracted Lucy and Yukino summoned spirits individually to have them attack the gate. I was starting to get annoyed  so I slammed my head into the gate and roared, people were dying because of this gate. It needed to be destroyed.

"Get out of the way!" I heard someone yell. "Get away from the gates!"

Looking up I saw Natsu was driving MotherGlare into the gate, thinking quickly I grabbed everyone I could and shielded them with my body as a loud explosion filled my ears. Shrapnel from the gate hit my scales but I hardly felt a thing, letting everyone go we looked towards the gate to see it was completely destroyed. I could feel happiness swell inside me as I looked at the destruction, however I was concerned. Would Lucy's theory be correct?

I looked down at my self and saw that nothing was happening, however Zirconis was beginning to glow brightly. Turning my head towards the city I saw bright lights everywhere, time was rewinding, but I was left untouched.

"NOOOOOO!" Zirconis yelled. "What's this?!"

"The dragons are vanishing!" Wendy cried looking at Zirconis.

"Some Punny humans?! Even though you're worthless!" He yelled annoyed.

"I'm sorry." Princess Hisui said making her way towards Zirconis.

"Princess!" Arcadios yelled.

"Look out!" Wendy warned.

"I'm the one responsible for the construction of the gates, I'm the one that caused a disruption to your flow of time." Hisui said a king her way forward. "You who lived 400 years in the past and us who live in the present, we were never meant to have any conflict with each other. The one who made it all spin out of control was I."

"And you are?" Zirconis asked annoyed.

"Hisui E Fiore." Hisui said introducing her self.

"Hisui?" Zirconis questioned.

"Yes, the same as the colour of your body. Jade." Hisui explained.

As Zirconis and Hisui spoke I collapsed to the ground, exhausted. Mirajane made her way over to me and rested her hand on my head. Lisanna and Elfman soon found their way over to us and looked at me stunned, both of them ran towards me and rested their hands on my scales. Looking over at Lucy I noticed the book in her hand vanishing, with a happy sigh I allowed my self to relax. However as Natsu made his way over to me I got scared, part of me wanted to run away and hide. But where could a dragon like me hide?

"Luna..." He said reaching his hand forward. "I'm so sorry."

"I'll be ok, don't worry about me." I said with a small smile.

After about a week the celebrations for the victors of the grand magic games was held inside the palace, since I was so big and couldn't fit inside all the windows were open so I could feel included. However there was a part of me that knew I couldn't stay here forever, looking inside I saw my brother and sisters happily dancing and enjoying delicious looking food. With a sigh I twisted my tail around my self carefully and sat down. I don't know how long I sat looking up at the stars before I felt a warm hand on my front leg, turning my head I saw Natsu dressed in the kings clothes. Chuckling I lowered my head so I was level with him.