Chapter 16

Luna POV:

Natsu and Erza have been helping me to train while we've been here on the beach, Erza has helped me improve on my hand to hand combat and Natsu's helped me with my dragon slayer magic. I stand there in the sea with the cool water lapping around my legs when something comes flying into my back, I turn around and dodge a ball of fire and a sword coming towards me.

"Very good reflexes Luna, I'm impressed." Erza says as I walk towards her.

"Thanks Erza." I say as we walk towards everyone else.

"I can already feel my self getting stronger, and its only the first day!" Wendy said happily with Carla in her arms.

"We'll definitely catch up with everyone in three months!" Natsu said fist pumping the air.

All of a sudden in a cloud of gold dust stands a woman in a maid's uniform, she has pink hair and chains around her wrists.

"Virgo? What are you doing here?" Lucy asks, so this must be one of her Zodiac keys.

"The celestial spirit world is on the brink of destruction." She bows down. "Please Fairy Tail, help us."

"Your world on the brink of destruction?" Erza says.

"Then of course we'll help ya!" Natsu says smashing his fists together.

"Please change into these celestial garments and then I shall take you there." Virgo says passing everyone some clothes, she even gives me some.

Virgo gives me a pale pink and purple dress with a frilly skirt and sleeves (Like Lucy's white and blue dress) she also gives me black boots like the ones I normally wear and some star clips for my hair.

Everyone stands waiting dressed in the clothes that Virgo gave us.

"Is everyone ready?" Virgo asks.

"Aye!" We all yell.

"Take us to the celestial spirit world Virgo." Lucy says.

Suddenly we're floating up into the sky and through the stars into a world that I've never seen before. Stars and planets fill the sky and a rainbow path leads all over the place. Its amazing..

"Its beautiful." I say looking around.

Suddenly lots of other strange people come over smiling at Lucy and talking in a rush.

"What's going on?" I ask Wendy.

"These are all Lucy's celestial spirits." Wendy says looking at them all.

Suddenly a huge man with an even bigger moustache appears before us looking down at all of us. His cloak flows slightly and is studded with stars.

"Celestial Spirit King!" Lucy says running forward.

"My old friend." He says looking at us.

"Is it true, your world is on the brink of destruction?" Lucy asks with a hand on her chest.

"Grin." The king says smiling down on us.

"huh?"

"This is a celebration for your return." He says smiling at Lucy and in turn the rest of us.

Lucy then turns to Virgo.

"I thought you said this world was being destroyed?"

"I lied." Virgo says simply.

All Lucy's spirits then start to say reasons why they wanted to bring her here and explain how much they care for her. They then bring up the seven years and that's when I walk off, I hate when people talk about it because I always feel like its my fault. As I walk I bump into a spirit, she has long blue hair and a blue tail and I notice that she must be Aquarius.

"Sorry ma'am." I say and keep walking.

"Where are you going? If you keep wondering like this you'll get lost." She says.

"Oh ok.." I sit down on the path and dangle my legs over the side.

"You must be one of the guild members that came with Lucy, but I've never seen you before." She says coming over to sit next to me.

"I joined once we came back from Tenrou island. My name is Luna." I say looking at her.

"What do you mean 'when WE came back' I thought that only the members could go to the island." Aquarius asks.

"Well my father dropped me off on the island to warn them of him. My father is the Apocalypse dragon Acnologia, he was being controlled by Zeref and he was the one who caused us to be trapped there for seven years..." I say folding my hands.

"Well then." Aquarius starts. "Thank you."

"What?"

"You helped them all to know that he was going to attack, and I'm guessing that you helped fight too. You protected Lucy, don't tell her I told you this ok?" She says smiling at me.

"No one's ever said thank you to me....I always blamed my self for everything that's happened to them." I wrap my arms around Aquarius's neck. "I like you Aquarius."

She blushes slightly and the two of us then walk back to where everyone is eating singing and dancing.

"I almost forgot to ask, do you have a boyfriend?" She says to me.

I blush like a tomato. "No I don't."

"Looks like you like someone though." She says and then goes to talk to Juvia.

I sit down and one of Lucy's spirits passes me a plate filled with amazing looking food. The spirit who passed it to me has short curly hair that puffs out at the bottom, and her entire outfit looks to be made out of wool.

"Thank you very much ma'am." I say tucking in.

"My name is Aries, its a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry!" She says nervously.

"You don't need to say sorry." I say as I pick up some meat to eat.

Natsu looks at me shocked, he points to the meat and then at Aries. I'm guessing he's telling me that the meat is either sheep or lamb, but I've been killing my own pray for as long as I can remember so it doesn't bother me. I then stand up and smile and laugh with all Lucy's spirits. Before we know it it's time to go, Aquarius gives me a small hug and then passes me a bracelet with the symbol for Aquarius on it.

"A small thank you." She whispers to me.

"Hey I bet time moves slower here!" Natsu says happily.

"If that's true we should do our training here!" Grey says happily.

"Actually it moves faster." Virgo says.

"Wait. How long is one day here?" Lucy asks.

"Three months in your world." She says and then we're back on the beach.

Jet and Droy come running over grinning happily and hoping that we did enough training while we were away, Natsu, Grey and Erza collapse on the sand, Wendy sits down crying and Lucy just yells.

"Are you kidding me! Give us back our time Stache Face!"

I look at the charm bracelet that Aquarius gave me and notice there are more charms on it now, one for all of Lucy's spirits.

"As a small thank you..."

Aquarius's words ring in my head so I then walk to the front of everyone.

"Right we only have a couple of days to train, so I'm going to show you the way I trained with my father. It's brutal but its helped me over the years. Now we will rest for the remainder of the day and start training at five tomorrow morning!" I yell at them.

Everyone looks at me and then nods.

"You heard her everyone. Luna tell us what to do." Erza says and smiles at me.