Chapter Two

Santana's POV

When the bell rang I dashed quickly out the room to my locker. I can't believe Brittany is here. I never expected to see her again. Oh god this is too much. Or am I over reacting? Okay, I just need to calm down. I'm Santana Lopez. The badass bitch. No girl that I met in summer camp is going to change that!
~
Later that day I found out I had almost every class with Brittany. I'm not surprised though. The universe just hates me. Quinn wanted to come over and she said she was bringing a friend so i'm just waiting on her. I swear if her "friend" is Berry I'm kicking them out. I don't need man hands touching everything I own. Knock knock knock. I opened the door and almost fainted. Quinn and Brittany were in front of my door.

"C-come in." I stuttered. Why didn't I see this coming? I should've known Quinn would bring Brittany.

Brittany had this huge grin on her face as she walked in. I shut the door and led them to the living room.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked then trying not to make eye contact with Brittany. I just had this feeling that if i looked at her for even just a second I might not be able to look away. She's like that. She just has this....trance on people.

"Hmmm, how about a movie and popcorn?" Quinn suggested. I looked up at her.

"Sure, you guys pick a movie and I'll get the popcorn." I said as I rushed to the kitchen. A few seconds later Brittany came in.

"We're gonna watch The Little Mermaid." Brittany smiled wide. I smiled too. Gosh, her smile was so contagious! She smiled then you would have to smile. She laughed you would laugh with her.

"Sounds good." I told her while still smiling.

The microwave began beeping which startled me slightly. I averted my eyes away from Brittany and to the microwave as I took it out of the machine. Brittany got bowls out and I poured the popcorn into the bowls. I gave Brittany hers as she still smiled that big smile of her, which if course made me smile.

"Thank you!" She took the bowl and kissed my cheek then skipped back to the living room. I think I'm blushing again. Ugh. Brittany what are you doing to me? What am I doing? I don't like her. Sure we had a thing back in camp, but I don't like her. Does she like me though?

"San! Come watch the movie!" Brittany called from the living room. San. I could listen to her call me that all day. Seriously stop. I mentally slapped myself then walked out to the living room. I sat on the couch as Brittany sat closer to me. My heart rate began to increase when she leaned on me. I stiffened but eventually just calmed. We watch the rest of the movie in a calm silence.