Chapter Twenty

Brittany's POV

I paced around the room trying to find a way to get back into my body.

A bright light had appears in front of me so I walked towards it. When I stepped in the light I was transported to a park and it was now night. I looked around and saw Finn, Rachel, Santana and I walking down the sidewalk.

"This was the night where it all happened." A man said behind me. I turned around to see my dad.

"Am I dead? Are you dead?" I asked him.

"Well you aren't, but I am. A motorcycle accident. I'm guessing your mother never told you." He said.

"I can't believe you're dead. Or am I just dreaming?" I asked him.

"It's your choice whether you choose to believe this is reality or not. The real question is do you want to live or die?" He asked.

"Live, please." I told him.

"As you wish." He snapped his fingers and I opened my eyes.

Santana's POV

I held Brittany's hand and took in the scenery. That was when her eyes fluttered open and I saw her beautiful eyes again.

"Brittany!' I exclaimed as I jumped up and ran to get the doctor. The nurses shoved me out as they had to rub test. I called Finn and Rachel to let them know she was awake.

"We got here as soon as we could!" Rachel yelled running up to me with a fresh batch of clothing.

"Thanks." I said.

"Anytime. So can we see her?" She asked.

"No they're running test right now." I told her.

"Let's "hope" for the best." Finn said.

~

It had passed half an hour now and there was no sign of the doctors.

"Santana Lopez." A doctor said stepping out of Brittany's room. I rushed over to him.

"Is she okay?" I asked him.

"She's in great shape now. She's just a little hungry now so the nurses will bring her some food now. Everything seems to be in check now though so after she eats she should be able to leave when she would like." He said the walked away. I smiled wide and rushed into the room with Finn and Rachel right behind me. Brittany looked up at me and smiled.

"God I missed you!" I told her as I rushed over to her and kissed her.

"I missed you you too." She said and looked over at Finn and Rachel.

"I missed Finchel too!" She said as she smiled. Finn and Rachel rushed over and hugged her. Everything was perfect until we heard a knock at the door. Probably Quinn out to ruin the big moment. I opened it to see Gabriel.

"Though you bitches were done with me? Haha. Guess again." He laughed as he pulled out a gun. He shut the door and locked it before I could rush out to escape. Finn was standing infront of Rachel and Brittany trying to protect them both while he grabbed hold of me.

"Now no one move or the pretty bitch dies!" He yelled holding the gun against my head.

"What do you want?!" I asked him.

"I want you to suffer!" He said as he was about to pull the trigger.