Chapter Thirteen

Rachel's POV

I woke up this morning to feel Finn's chest up against me. His parents are going to be out of town for a week so I am staying over for that week. Finn pulled me closer as he felt me move. I snuggled up into his chest and smiled to myself.

"Good morning babe." He whispers causing shivers to send down my spine.

"Good morning Finn." I said before pecking his lips. "I was thinking we could visit Santana and see how she was doing." I suggested as he nodded and got up out of bed in his boxers.

"Maybe we could have some fun first?" He suggested as I smirked a little and pulled him back into bed.

Santana's POV

I sat up in bed, waiting for Brittany to arrive today. She usually is here by now but I haven't even heard from her. I heard a knock on the door and I immediately got excited.

"Hey Santana." I heard man hands say. I wasn't surprised to see that Frankenteen was with her.

"Hey guys." I said a little softly as they sat down on the seats.

"How are you and Brittany? We were expecting her to be here." Rachel said as I became sad again.

"I don't know, but i'm getting a little worried now. She should be here with me.. I mean her being here is not mandatory, but I just wish she was here.. I love her." I said as Finn grabbed Rachel's hand.

"I understand. If I were in your situation I would want Rachel with me at my bed side." Finn said as Rachel smiled and kissed his cheek. I mentally rolled my eyes and stared at them.

"You're making me even more dizzy than I should be." I replied as they laughed a little.

"We're sorry." They said in unison before a knock on the door.

Brittany's POV

I woke up this morning to hear my mom laughing as if she was watching a documentary about how unicorns aren't real. I crawled up out of bed and threw on some clothes. I began to walk down stairs but got distracted when I saw the pervert teacher sitting on my couch.

"Um mom... who is your friend?" I asked scared.

"This is my boyfriend. I told you how I started seeing someone else after your dad and I split up and this is him. He was actually supposed to go to jail because of some girl named Santana, but I bailed him out on the account of no actual evidence. He actually proposed." My mom said showing me her ring. I went silent before running out my front door and driving to the hospital. I was crying softly because I didn't want to get into a accident. I ran into the hospital and then to Santana's hospital room. I fixed myself up before I knocked the door.

Rachel's POV

I opened the door from the chair and smiled as Brittany walked through the door.

"Hey Brittany. Where were you?" I heard Santana asked.

"Santana.."

Santana's POV.

"The perv teacher is engaged... to my mom." My world came crumbling down. Going Lima Heights couldn't even express my anger.