Chapter Eight

Santana's POV

We all stayed at my house and had a great time. We played games drank a bit of wine. It was fun. Finchel decided to stay over and so did Quinn. My parents were on a business trip like they always are so Brittany and I took my room. Finn and Rachel took my parents room and Quinn just took the couch like she always does. Brittany and I were the last to go to bed.

We were laying in bed cuddled up watching TV when I disrupted the silence.

"You make me so happy." I said out of no where.

"And I won't stop doing just that because I love you and won't ever stop loving you." She told me. I smiled.

"I love you too." And with that I fell asleep comfortable in her arms.
~
I woke up to someone shifting under me. I held onto them.

"Stay here." I groaned.

"Babe, we have school today. You have to get up too." She said.

"Five more minutes." I said. She sighed.

"Fine. Five more minutes." She said and I smiled. I looked up at her and pecked her lips.

"Morning." I told her. She smiled at me.

"Good morning. Are you ready for school?" She asked.

"Do we have to go?" I asked her.

"Yes so get up sleepy head." She said while standing up. I groaned but eventually got up.
~
When we got to school everyone was staring. What did I do now? Some guy walked up to Brittany and I.

"So is it true that you're a lezzy now Santana?" The guy asked me. I sighed. So that's why everyone is staring.

"Yes it's true. Now leave me alone." I said while walking to my locker with Brittany. Everyone was staring at us. It was so uncomfortable. I actually wanted to just hide in a corner and cry.

"They're staring because they're jealous. Just try and ignore them" Brittany whispered in my ear. That actually made me feel a little better. She always new how to cheer me up. I smiled and nodded at her then went to class.
~
The whole school day was so uncomfortable. It was so weird to have people look at me. I get it i'm a baddass, but seriously. Personal space.

I was currently waiting outside of Brittany's class. She was taking way too long. Me being impatient as hell I walked in. What I saw was just disturbing. The teacher was walking up to Brittany very very seductively. Brittany didn't seem to enjoy it though. She was backing up with a disgusted face. I cleared my throat.

"I would step away from my girlfriend before I get you arrested." I said. The teacher cleared his throat and stepped away. I walked up to Brittany and grabbed her hand.

"That's what I thought." I said. I noticed he was checking me out. Ugh what a perv. I just walked out the class with Brittany behind me.

"You're getting a new teacher." I told her. She nodded and smiled.

"Thanks." She said.

"Well I would never let anything happen to you." I told her.

"Neither would I." She said.