Chapter Fifteen

2 weeks later

Santana's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Another boring day at school. I rolled over to the side and bumped into someone next to me.

"Morning" She said in a suddle whisper. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"Good morning indeed." I told her. She smiled.

"Time for school!" She exclaimed as she got up from the bed. I groaned, but eventually got up too. We both got dress into our Cheerios uniforms and headed downstairs. We were greeted by three faces. My mother, Brittany's mom and Mr. Gomez.

"Oh hey you two. They were just telling me about their honeymoon. Would you like to sit and listen?" My mom told us.

"As much as I would, which I wouldn't at all. I don't want to be in the same room as a rapist, plus we're late for school." I said as I glared at Mr. Gomez the whole time. Yeah I'm sure he has a first name, but I don't have the time to know it. I grabbed Brittany's hand and walked out the door with her as I heard my mother trying to apologize to them.

"You didn't have to do that.." Brittany told me while gripping my hand a little tight.

"Well I had to say something. I'll be a bitch to people if I have to be. It's just in my nature." I told her.

"You're not a bitch to me." She said.

"That's because I love you and would never hurt you. I would only hurt the people that hurt you." I said to her. She smiled.

"I love you too." We had finally arrived to school and were greeted by non other than Finchel once again. What caught my interest though was what I saw out of the corner of my eye. Quinn and Puck against a locker making out. Nice job Quinn.

"So how about another double date tonight?" Rachel asked.

"I don't think my step daughter should be going out on school night." We heard someone say behind us. Oh my god! He won't stop until he wins! I turned around to see non other than Mr. Gomez. Gabriel Gomez. Hmm. Guess name tags are handy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I work here. Since I was proven innocent I was able to work here again. That's right, Figgans put me back on the job for a little less cash. What can I say I just love teaching." He said as he winked at Brittany. I put my arm around her quickly and glared at him.

"I'll see you in class Brittany." He said as he walked away.

"Okay, that's it. I'm getting a schedule change. I am your body guard now, you're moving in with me. He won't be able to touch because if he lays a finger on you I will go Lima Heights Adjacent on his ass! Does he know what happens in Lima Heights?! Bad things!" I yelled as I had a tantrum. Brittany was just smiling the whole time and Finchel ended up sucking face again.

"What?" I asked her.

"I just love you a lot." She told me.

"And I love you. Now let's go. I'm serious about that schedule change. I will be in every class with you." I said as we started walking to the guidance counselors office.

"Great! I can't to spend even more time in school with you!" She said enthusiasticly.