Chapter Twelve

Brittany's POV

I was in the waiting area of the hospital waiting for the doctors to let me in Santana's room. 

"Brittany it's gonna be okay. She'll be fine trust me." Finn said trying to comfort me.

"You don't know that Finn! San was the only person who loved me like she did and now, now I may lose her!" I yelled leaving him with a shocked expression.

"I have news." The doctor said as he came in.

"And they are?" I asked him impatiently.

"Well we were able to get the bullet out, but she lost consciousness due to so much blood loss. We are still running test to see if she's gone into a mental state of a coma which she most likely hasn't. Other than that she's okay. You can see her now if you'd like." He said.

"Okay, thank you doctor." I said as I walked into the Santana's room with Finn and Rachel right behind me.

"Hey San.. I know you can't really respond to me, but I still hope you can hear me." I said as I pulled up a chair next to her bed. I sat down and grabbed her hand tightly.

"You're really strong San. I know you'll be awake soon and we'll get you out of this hospital in no time." I whispered to her.

The doctor soon walked in.

"So we've ran the test and as suspected she should be awake in am hour or so. If you would like we could just give you a call when she wakes up." He said.

"No it's fine. I'll wait here." I said to him.

"Alright then, just be sure to notify me when she wakes." He said as he walked out the door.

~
An hour had passed and Finn and Rachel had gone home. Santana hadn't woke up yet and I eventually fell asleep, until I was awoken by someone gently tugging on me.

"Britt Britt wake up." I heard. I opened my eyes to be face to face with Santana.

"You're awake!" I exclaimed with a smiled as I kissed her.

"Yeah I am. My everything kind of hurts though." She said with a small giggle.

"Okay don't worry i'll get the doctor." I said as I rushed out the room to go get the doctor. I dragged him in as he had a very confused look on his face.

"Ah, so she's awake. How are you feeling?" He asked her.

"Great actually. I'm kind of hurting about everywhere though." She said.

"That's normal. You should heal pretty soon. We want to keep you here for the night and run some xrays just to see if everything is okay and then you should be out of here and good to go." He said.

"Sounds good." She said as he walked out.

"So, how are you Sanny?" I asked sitting next to her.

"I am great. I can't wait to get out of here too." She told me while looking around the hospital room.

"Well then you better get some rest! Then the night will go by faster and we could go home and cuddle." I told her. She smiles and closed her eyes.

"I love you so much Britt.." She yawned.

"And I love you." I told her as I kissed her head and watched her fall asleep.