Chapter 2.

Demi's POV.

"See you later,Sel." I waved her goodbye and headed to my bedroom,I sighed.

I scratched the back of my head,then tied my blonde hair into a ponytail,I was thinking. I crossed my arms. 

I need a break,I sighed,I grabbed my ipad and sat on my bed and typed in,'hawaii rentals.' I scanned through some websites.

I found this good one,I called Selena. "Hello?" she answered. "Hey,I was thinking..how bout we go stay in Hawaii for a few days.." I smiled.

"For how long?"

"There is this awesome deal for this awesome rental how for 7 days."

"I'm in,can I bring my boo?" she asked,I laughed,"Yeah."

"Gotta go,start packing!!" she hung up,and I started laughing,I hung up and called Joe,I sighed,biting my lip. "Hello?" he answered heavily.

My mother instincts kicked in.

"I'll be picking up the kids,if I know what you are doing." I stood up,"Demi,chillax,I'm playing basketball Jacob."

"Oh okay.." I sat back down.

"So you called?" he asked,"I was wondering if you could keep the kids until Monday.." I said,"Why?" he wondered,"Because I am going to Hawaii with Selena for seven days."

"Are you okay?" he asked,I grinned a little.

"Yeah,just need a break,thanks again."

"Yeah,you girls have fun." he hung up.

I sighed and rented the place for Selena and I. I headed to my closet and pulled out my suitcase and started packing.

~~

Tomorrow,

I threw my suitcase in the car and drove to the airport. I yawned.

I parked my car in a parking lot,I got out and paparazzi were putting their cameras in my face,I pulled my suitcase out and headed inside. I got checked in,and put my suitcase away.

"Hey Demi!" Selena's boyfriend,Austin hugged me,"Hey!" I smiled,"Hey Sels!" I hugged her,then we sat down.

"Demi?" a voice spoke behind me and I turned around,"Hey Zayn!" I smiled and hugged me. "I always wanted to meet you." he smiled,"Same,same,how is Perrie?" I asked.

"She's awesome." he smiled,"Let's take a selfie." I took a picture of us and then tweeted,"Just bumped into this guy at the airport! He's so sweet!! @zaynmalik pic.twitter/wofdjdkvksfrbdvdv"

"That's my flight,nice seeing you." I smiled and headed to my plane with Selena and Austin.

...

Joe's POV.

"I'm back from dropping the kids off." I threw my keys down,"Awesome,I can't wait to have a baby together." Chelsea smiled,rubbing her stomach.

"Me neither." I kissed her stomach and then her lips.

I headed to my closet,I looked up and saw a box that saids,"Memories."

I pulled out the box and opened it,the first picture I took with Demi on our first date appeared,I picked it up and looked it up.

 I knocked on the door nervously, I don't know why I am so nervous. I hear her say,"Coming!" I fix my hair for the last time. Suddenly Demi  opens the door." Hey--Wow,you look good." She saids."Thank,but you look better" I smiled.

"Nah."She joked as she got in my car. I then drived to Red Lobster . " I have to admit...I'm not good at first dates..but I wanted to be your boyfriend..so I had to think of something."  "I have to agree. I not good at this either." Demi confessed.

I smiled at the memories,I sat down and looked through the box. There was this picture of the last picture we took...before she went into treatment.

Selena gives me this real mean glare."I don't know,Joe. She's in a treatment." She attitudely saids. I looked at her shocked,"Whaaat?!" "You're so dumb! She when to treatment because I made her go,not because she wanted to." she saids.

"Oh..I'm sorry?" I didn't know what to say actually."You should be sorry! She needed to be love then,but you're just a dumbass who thought about himself and his reputation to not be there for her." She charged at me then she walked off.

I sighed at the thought.

Then I found this paper,I pulled it out and opened it up,""Dear Demi,

I'm sorry for  what I caused. I shouldn't of walked away from you when you needed me the most. Selena told me that you were in treatment,so I just had to write this letter,hopefully you could write me back? We really need to talk.. Look baby,I'm sorry & I just want you to know I love you soo much. That night when we made love was the best love of my life. & guess what,the paparazzi caught me flipping my brother off. I guess what comes around goes back around. 

                                                                                   Please write back,

                                                                                                               Joe Jonas."

I would I have this letter? I looked at the back of it.

"I never stopped loving you.~Demi." it read. OH shit,but I thought she ripped it up,she told me she ripped it up,HOLY SHIT!

I kicked the box which made Chelsea come in.

I rushed out,"Are you okay?!" she looked at me,worried,"Yeah..just cleaning." I pecked her lips,"Alright,I'll be in the kitchen,cooking,love you!" she walked out. 

I headed back into the closet and picked up the note,I finally noticed she glued it back together. Then I found a photo of us together at her 19th birthday,the day I got her back.

God,she is so hot.

I looked at the back of photo,she taped the necklace I gave her,I sighed.

"BABE,LUNCH IS READY!" Chelsea yelled,I put the box up and headed downstairs.

-----------------------------------------

So sorry if it's BLEH. hahaaha

Hope you like.

Don't forget to comment,vote and follow :)

Trailer is on the side ;)